Merge Jung Ma and POT5

SgtGrumbles

Activity has been dwindling for several months, and now with the D v L event, it has finally put the nail in the coffin of these once-great servers. WZ's don't pop, FP's don't pop. How are we to participate fully in this event on our chosen server? We just want to be able to play the game we sub for like everyone else, without having to start all over again. So please BW, please do something about this, so we can continue to enjoy SWTOR with the legacies/guilds we worked so hard to build.

Thank you.

-Tusken, resident of Jung Ma

Our servers would go perfect together. We all know what its like deal with all the spam and wait hours for warzones. We NEED this merge please Bioware. We love your game and dont want it to end like this for us. ( good name for the thread they replied to my ticket too lets hope they do it!)

Sincerely a Jung Ma Umbrella Corp agent, HeadedEye

The only solution to the ever increasing blight that is server depopulation is a server merger. I would sooner unsubscribe then have to forgo my years of effort. As one of the few remaining founders having never left Jung Ma and having been a loyal subscriber since launch, I would expect to have my concerns heard. I have helped build multiple guilds that have created friendships that supersede the virtual reality, and as such, it would be a demoralizing loss to not have this request met. Help us BioWare, you're our only hope.

Sincerely,

Figrin D'an of Figrin D'an and The Modal Nodes,

Tusken'Raîder of Tusken Raiders

Edited by Dynmo

All of us agree on a server merge for these two servers. Jung is losing players by the day due to lack of ability to do any content. At this point its either merge or die, if Jung cant get fresh blood from a merge then this server dies in the next month easily and I know Pot5 is struggling from the same problem at the moment. resurrect the pvp servers Bioware this is your chance

Resident operative Zeph/BigDaddyDeeps here,

Although I currently have a week ban for an ill-mannered joke, I too believe Jung Ma is being force choked. Months ago, we were threatened by low slag spam. Today, we've no assassins left. Weeks ago, spammed by force lighting. Don't worry though, there will ALWAYS be sorcerers.

TL;DR: Merge!

This is a great idea and Jung Ma has needed it for months. We can't even progress in the D vs L content that's out because of the low population. We actually do not have Galactic Starfighter anymore, and it's a part of the event. Like others have mentioned, we are paying a sub to have full access to the game. Nobody is asking something unreasonable here.

Ryosa

Please Merge Jung Ma. From what people are asking do it with POT5 server. Its a sad state of affairs that PVP, GSF and Tact FP's don't pop anymore. With that said its a large aspect of the game that is not playable. There are end user agreements that players have to follow to make that game an enjoyable experience and there should be with game developers and managers also. Jung Ma server started to loose members from my observation last fall. The cheap server transfers killed it to where it could be merged with another server without over populating it from your prospective. I hope its not to much to ask for and the individuals in position to make this happen, or are at least looking at and considering this thread.

I've spent 4-5 hours over the last few nights in the 65 pvp queue without a single match. A telling sign when you can't get pvp on a pvp server.

Oh, I'm on Pot5.

Edited by Drewbee

I've been a resident on Jung Ma since launch. I've played off and on since release, i've given them money on more than several occasions. I have never really joined a guild and have played solo for as long as I have played SWTOR. But what I don't think I can handle is the fact I can't complete the Dark vs Light achievements up to Eternal, or can't finish Champion rather, because I can't finish 2 things on the list, rank 5 pvp and Czerka Meltdown flashpoint. I sent a ticket to CS asking what I should do in this case to see how they are going to respond.

/sign I'm all for a server merge if it means I can get things done when I need. This is ridiculous though I've never needed a group since playing Revan, when I started playing after I quit back in like 2012. When Knights of the Eternal Empire came out I was thrilled because I wasn't forced to find groups. Now this event drops and I'm SOL because of circumstance? That's BS...

EDIT: I almost forgot the glitch that won't let Depths of Manaan be counted as completed in the achievements either. So make that 3 things I can't complete to get the Champion level achievement.

Edited by xeoneex

• 2 weeks later...
I agree, but I would actually include the bastion. I wanted to stay on Jung ma, but there really was nothing left for me there. I am on the harbinger, but I don't want to be.

Jung Ma and Pot5 aren't even strong enough combined for a merger to make much difference. They need one more reasonably populated server to merge into, but it can't be The Bastion. The Bastion is a West Coast server and needs to stay in the western region. It should be merged with another West server.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETE the Dark vs Light event on these 2 servers due to NO POPPING of GSF, WZs or even FPs in group finder -- *** ?!? i cannot afford cartel coins to move all the characters i created already on POT5 or JungMa to move them to other servers where i might GET a pop ... :(

DVL is a FAILURE when people CANNOT do game elements because the online populations are JUST NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!

Sigh .... DVL BETTER be extended to ANOTHER YEAR .... but ONLY AFTER server mergers are done!!!!!!!!!!