alt gearing question

KumbayaGOD

hi peeps

as we know that the RNG loot boxes will be our gearing progression for 5.0 ( the word RNG and gears make me cringe)

but life goes on and we need to accept the fact for the new system

question is now the gear drop will be base on your command rank , so say you drop level 50 CXP gear , can i give them to alt since it is said you can pull out the mods and such , so can i give to alt with level 1 rank ?

if not alternative is to buy crafted item in GTN ( another money sink) , can i buy higher rank gear or it is base on your command rank so if you level 10 you can only buy the rank 10 gear in GTN

anyone knows ?

hi peeps

as we know that the RNG loot boxes will be our gearing progression for 5.0 ( the word RNG and gears make me cringe)

but life goes on and we need to accept the fact for the new system

question is now the gear drop will be base on your command rank , so say you drop level 50 CXP gear , can i give them to alt since it is said you can pull out the mods and such , so can i give to alt with level 1 rank ?

if not alternative is to buy crafted item in GTN ( another money sink) , can i buy higher rank gear or it is base on your command rank so if you level 10 you can only buy the rank 10 gear in GTN

anyone knows ?

The way I understood it is, that said gear will be bound to the character that gets it.

It will be specifically for your class - so no Sniper-viable gear on your Juggernaut, to make an example - and it will not be possible to transfer to alts. Save for Legacy Armor, I think - keyword think. Guess we'll have to wait and see... :o