where do i get shae vizla

ichikiro

the new companion was released a few days ago and it said i'd get her through a mission or token but idk where any of that is

NO IT WAS NOT RELEASED I FEW DAYS AGO!!!!

IF you were subbed on the day in question...shae will be available to you when 5.0 launches.

THAT'S HOW IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN!!!

You likely will not get her until 5.0 arrives, possibly when early access starts. If they do what they did with Nico, it will be a token in the mail, or perhaps an alert. Speculating there.

Hope that helps.

I think I read that it will be a per-character choice of using a token or waiting for the alert, like Nico was.

ok thanks this was the first time i did this and i thought i got her on the 25th...is there anyway to get nico right now?

To get Nico, you had to be a subscriber on August 11 2015 and got him on October 27 2015 with the release of KotFE.

Such promotions always have a fine print that tells you when your reward is delivered.

• 2 weeks later...
Does one have to be subscribed all the way up to the release to get the companion or can you let it lapse after Oct 25?

If you were subbed on Oct 25, and then unsubbed, you will still get Shae Vizla. You will not get any other rewards though. The only reward that requires you to be subbed from Oct 25 up until Nov 29 is the 3-day early access for KotET.