thinking of a event

happyslappydingo

When- November 18

Time- All day till the q dies

Where- Harbinger Imp and pub side

What this event is- Heavy medals have to have proof of totaling the medals like post the screen shots here and I'll add them up

Yui Motomi is going to co-host this event with me

When- November 18

Time- All day till q dies

Where- Harbinger Imp side

What this event is- It will be a T3 bomber (Decimus)

Rules you can only participate in one event so list your toons name down of which one you want to be in if you cannot reply to this message me on Krispyrose (Imp) or Prim-röse (Pub) (how to do the o alt148)

Prizes I have GSF pets, cartel stuff, creds, paint job for republic Strike, black red gas canister, and for the first prize for T3 and heavy medal is 10mil each

Edited by happyslappydingo

Okay keep that one in mind.

I was thinking of having a pick a Rose toon Krispyrose Blurose imp and Prim-röse pub I already have 4 bluroses hehe

Have a strike fighter/scout only can be any

Rack up kills in a certain amount of time add them all together have to have proof tho to show me

Get all the damage you can get total it up again proof

Veteran with a new pilot help them out

Guild wars only have 4 from that guild in group then split the other team opposite side

Group up with someone new get to know them

Just some ideas down once I get a lot more ideas all of you can vote and which ever gets the most will win so keep up the ideas

How about...

Heavy Medal Night

- Top players with the best total medal count across all games are rewarded

- Top players with the best average medal count (minimum 3 games played) are rewarded

- Could also reward specific medal 'bests,' maybe emphasizing healing, objectives

This would encourage a well rounded approach to playing, as focusing on only damage or kill related feats would leave you missing out on many possible medals.

Might have to differentiate between TDM and Dom medal winners, since someone could get unlucky (in a way) and get only TDMs, leaving them with fewer possible medals to win.

- Despon

Instead of just one event why not have a number of 'em at the same time? ie: If you have 4 events played at the same time.

1)A medal heavy match (Based on what caederon posted)

2)Someone being catnip (Something along the lines of drako/eudoxia b'day specials)

3)Most assists (Would be fun spamming ion canon on my rycer, but disallow player using quarrel/mangler from participating in this event)

4)Veteran with new pilot (I really like this idea but I dunno how to make it so people don't try to cheat by just having 2 veterans with one of them rolling an alt)

Then limit the number of events a player can participate in (ie: 2 ). Probably will be more of a hassle to coordinate though.

I actually kinda like the medal one think that would be a good one because people can then focus on the objectives a little better and that way people can guard a little better and work as a team.

I also like the guild wars idea there is a lot of Jawa's Order and Gone Sithing fliers I think that would also be good because we can split the teams up evenly that way one side isnt one sided

i ask a question about my gsf toon some will be easy and some will be hard would be fun to see what peoples answers would be GSF community coming together and just having fun answering

I think we are getting some good events going on here :D