The Pirate Incursion In-Game Event

DanielSteed

Since Dantooine was a in-lore source of lightsaber crystals, can you add some crystals as purchasable items.

Actually, providing schematics for the crystals that you used to be able to reverse engineer, but can't any more, would be really nice.

Signed and then signed again

Doesn't take long for the heroic on a stealth character.

Sneaky bastards. ;) I hate when you're just about to grab something, and all of a sudden someone appears and get's it right before you do!!!

But, I guess that's part of the thrill for the sneakies. :D

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

Sneaky bastards. ;) I hate when you're just about to grab something, and all of a sudden someone appears and get's it right before you do!!!

Hehe but to be honest I wouldn't do that to a player. If I see someone going for something, I play fair and let them get it since they were there first. Now if I am unsure then I go ahead. But I love my stealth characters especially in the heroic on Section X.

I think Trixxie was referring to at release when it used to have the group checkpoints.

But yeah... you don't even need a stealth to breeze through it now. Just keep moving through the mobs using knockbacks, stuns, defensive CDs, and legacy CDs (if needed) until you can click on the thing to throw the grenade. Your comp will probably die, but you probably have 35-40 more. ;)

It doesn’t take long with any class :D

The reason I said it with out the heroic is because I used to leave it out of my speed runs in the past because you needed 4 people (due to a mechanic needing people to open gates) and couldn’t solo like you can now.

My friend and I use to compete on all the classes to see who could do it the fastest and then we’d do one together to se did we could beat it.

She and I once did it just under 11mins (when mobs were still hard to kill) :D

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Do it in the pvp instance and you will be the only one in there ;)

I have two questions.

# 1 >> Will there be a Star Map? The one that was visited by Revan and Malak.

# 2 >> Will there be a crystal cave? The one that was visited by The Exile.

That's what I wanna see again.

To answer Question # 1 -- No , you won't see the "Star Map" that was visited by the Sith Lords Revan & Malak after they were sent to attack the Republic by Emperor Vitiate. Mainly because that 'Star Map' is on Korriban, not Dantooine. And it is something you can see in game in SW:TOR , but only of you make a new Sith Inquisitor / these days you need to make either the Sith Assassin or Sorcerer since they are the "Advanced Classes" for Sith Inquisitor. And once you get to the point where you are being sent out for your final test on Korriban, the one that has you pitted again Acolyte Foun ((the Pure Blood student)) , the 'Star Map' is in a room out from the Chamber where you 'Release' Khem Val from . I believe as you get past the big 'Rock' that;s blocking your way -- the one you have to have Khem Val "Force Push" on so it breaks apart and is not longer an obstacle . After going through that little hole he makes for you two there is a chamber with some Shyrak ((I think ?)) , and then to the right down another hallway should be a chamber with the 'Star map' , but also it has a Terentetek (( Sith Beast)) in it as well. Hope I remembered everything & was able to describe it well enough. Let me know if I'm was wrong somewhere with my memory and instructions. Thanks.

The second question is a definite 'Yes, possibly?' , because indeed the "Kinrath Spider Tunnels & Caves" were indeed on Dantooine in both SW: KotoR 1 & 2 . :o And those Spiders were & are very resilient and very prolific at breeding and doing it rapidly and massively as well. :p So indeed let Us Hope & Pray that the writers, Dev's & Art team have worked on and prepared yet another installment "Force Sensitive Natural Rock & Crystal Area with Lovely Kinrath Spiders to dance & play with" . :rolleyes: And don't forget in KotoR # 2 the Twi'lek Merc who also was a Amatuer Spelunker & Archeologist who had figured out that the Kinrath detect & "Know" one another via a 'Scent Gland' that can be removed if properly cut out carefully with a surgically sharp knife , skill & patience. And then you can hold the gland and 'Mimic' being a Kinrath since you now "Smell" like one :)

To answer Question # 1 -- No , you won't see the "Star Map" that was visited by the Sith Lords Revan & Malak after they were sent to attack the Republic by Emperor Vitiate. Mainly because that 'Star Map' is on Korriban, not Dantooine. And it is something you can see in game in SW:TOR , but only of you make a new Sith Inquisitor / these days you need to make either the Sith Assassin or Sorcerer since they are the "Advanced Classes" for Sith Inquisitor. And once you get to the point where you are being sent out for your final test on Korriban, the one that has you pitted again Acolyte Foun ((the Pure Blood student)) , the 'Star Map' is in a room out from the Chamber where you 'Release' Khem Val from . I believe as you get past the big 'Rock' that;s blocking your way -- the one you have to have Khem Val "Force Push" on so it breaks apart and is not longer an obstacle . After going through that little hole he makes for you two there is a chamber with some Shyrak ((I think ?)) , and then to the right down another hallway should be a chamber with the 'Star map' , but also it has a Terentetek (( Sith Beast)) in it as well. Hope I remembered everything & was able to describe it well enough. Let me know if I'm was wrong somewhere with my memory and instructions. Thanks.

The second question is a definite 'Yes, possibly?' , because indeed the "Kinrath Spider Tunnels & Caves" were indeed on Dantooine in both SW: KotoR 1 & 2 . :o And those Spiders were & are very resilient and very prolific at breeding and doing it rapidly and massively as well. :p So indeed let Us Hope & Pray that the writers, Dev's & Art team have worked on and prepared yet another installment "Force Sensitive Natural Rock & Crystal Area with Lovely Kinrath Spiders to dance & play with" . :rolleyes: And don't forget in KotoR # 2 the Twi'lek Merc who also was a Amatuer Spelunker & Archeologist who had figured out that the Kinrath detect & "Know" one another via a 'Scent Gland' that can be removed if properly cut out carefully with a surgically sharp knife , skill & patience. And then you can hold the gland and 'Mimic' being a Kinrath since you now "Smell" like one :)

There is a star map on Dantooine, and 4 others in the kotor game. There was one on Manaan, Korriban, Kashyyk(SP), and the Unknown world which i think is Rakata Prime.

There is a star map on Dantooine, and 4 others in the kotor game. There was one on Manaan, Korriban, Kashyyk(SP), and the Unknown world which i think is Rakata Prime.

There wasn't a Star Map on Rakata Prime.

It was located on Tatooine. After getting all the 5 Star Maps you then head to the Unknown World which is Rakata Prime, AKA Lehon.

• 2 weeks later...