Game Update 5.10.3 – Now Coming June 4th

EricMusco

Cool, cool. But can we just preemptively agree that as far as obtaining game-play affecting gear RNG is not exciting and should not play a significant part in the process?

^ This. I know I know I know, "The numbers show that gambling makes us money because people keep going back and spending money to "win"" but trust me, it just makes us more logic minded people more <REDACTED>. :D

Edited by Lakemine

I hate those articles on the internet that I assume are a written article only to open up and find it's some stupid video with some dramatic music playing alongside it to make "news" seem more like a movie trailer than anything else. :mad:

Are people losing the ability to read now, too? :confused:

I know right? I try looking up guides for achievements and collectibles and its ONLY videos. Like...WHY!?!?! Its faster for me to read then sit for 5-15 minutes watching a video. :(

And yes, but I don't think its their losing the ability to read, its a attention disorder and impatience. Like a goldfish, needs constant lights and movement to hold the attention. Words just.....sitting there doesn't cut it for people these days.

Edited by Lakemine

Just wanted to bump this thread to let the Devs know, another fun week of GSF as the weekly crystal mission :rolleyes:

That is like 3 or 4 in a row lol.

The rotating weekly on Ossus is tied with Conquest so the mission should renew/switch when Conquest becomes live.

ANNDDDD.... Its GSF. 3 weeks in a row.

ANNNND KNow the game, the weekly limited mission doesn't change till conquest does which isfor another2 and half hours.

Although it resets so you can do the current one again at 1pm BST

The rotating weekly on Ossus is tied with Conquest so the mission should renew/switch when Conquest becomes live.

Which means it is not actually random like has been told to us. It is based on which conquest is up atm. Wow lol