What's Next?

EricMusco

You're very right. I think Ossus is lovely, aside from all the bugs (programming errors, not NPCs), but story players got a grand total of two hours of content in 2018. The story parts of that content couldn't even be replayed. It's disappointing that 2019 seems to continue that trend.

I liked the planet and quite liked the storyline and new characters as well, but as you said, if only we could replay everything traitor arc and JUS (and i mean everything, cutscenes included, not just the FP without any cutscnenes) the same way we can replay KOTFEET, that would really help keep story players entertained.

Because remaking a character from lvl 1 and replaying the WHOLE story just to see something that comes after KOTFEET, is not the most engaging thing.

I'd really love to be able to replay post KOTET content with my JK and could spent hours doing so, but having to replay the class story + SoR + Ziost + KOTFEET is a bit tedious (well if we could replay everything from the starter planet to Ossus with a character who already played the whole thing with a possibility to choose what we want to replay, that would be even better, as there would be no need to level and equip said character, but maybe a bit too complicated)

I would also like to know what's coming next; Main Game story wise. All these 5.10.1, 5.10.2 and on to 5.10. 5 or 6 then maybe 5.10.b2 if these are to be primarily "Maintenance/ Bug patches" that's good I guess these fix's are needed. What about 6.0 or whatever *Increment SWTOR will move into its next Game Story Phase? All these unprecedented increments are starting to seem like.. Stalling.

(Grind, Grind, Grind)

Edited by MikeCobalt

Sooo...if it's going on the PTS, it's probably not story content. Given that you're saying that more new stuff won't even be announced until the Cantina, appears that story/solo players can't hope for any new content any time soon. That's disappointing.

my forecast? in April they will announce a new patch releasing about an hour of content with 20 minutes of dailies again, to be released in December.

Hey folks,

With 5.10.1 out the door I know you are all curious what is coming next. We have talked about some of this in the past but I want to put a new update all in one place.

• Bugs from 5.10.1 – We still have a few issues that popped out of 5.10.1 (such as Vette causing hitching) that we want to address. Our next planned patch was actually 5.10.2 but we want to get a bug fix patch out sooner then that if we can. It won’t be huge but getting a few of these fixes out soon is something we are actively investigating. I will pass on more details on timing and what will be fixed once I know more.
  • 5.10.2 – Our next update is coming… We are prepping a couple of blogs around what you can expect in this update along with getting things staged to get it in your hands on PTS. Look for more info on this update in early March.
  • After 5.10.2 – We should have details on our SW Celebration Cantina announced toward the end of February. Join us in Chicago if you can, or just keep your eyes posted on the interwebs during Celebration for more news from us on what is coming this year.

Thanks all.

-eric

Hey eric, is the new rare Geonosian companion drop from Veteran Queen supposed to be that small or is it a bug(glitch)?

Because if its a bug(glitch) can u correct it. Seems like a real letdown for those who worked hard to obtain it.

Still waiting for Scourge and Kira btw :)

Yep.

But i could wait even longer if that means they'll be back in the main storyline and play an important role for all my characters rather than get them tomorrow in a completely meaningless 2 min class exclusive AA cutscene. :)

• 2 weeks later...