Cantina in April

Mdgshorty

I know there is supposed to be a canina in Chicago in April. I have been looking around trying to find out that information. All I can find is the star wars celebration, but I do know there is a cantina also planned. Does anyone know when and were its going to be at in Chicago in April?

We are still waiting for official confirmation, a date, and a location. See you there if you are going!

After 5.10.2 – We should have details on our SW Celebration Cantina announced toward the end of February. Join us in Chicago if you can, or just keep your eyes posted on the interwebs during Celebration for more news from us on what is coming this year.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9705928#edit9705928

We are still waiting for official confirmation, a date, and a location. See you there if you are going!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9705928#edit9705928

Thank you. I missed that apparently. Been looking for the information for at least a week or two. I am coming from the South Suburbs so I need to plan accordingly.

• Dev Post
I know there is supposed to be a canina in Chicago in April. I have been looking around trying to find out that information. All I can find is the star wars celebration, but I do know there is a cantina also planned. Does anyone know when and were its going to be at in Chicago in April?

Full details coming soon but a few things that are pretty safe to assume about our cantinas:

• They are typically on Friday or Saturday nights.
  • We try to host them as close to the convention as we can.
  • A pass is not required for entry (outside of 1 or 2 examples in the past).

Thanks!

-eric

Full details coming soon but a few things that are pretty safe to assume about our cantinas:

Thanks!

-eric

Whew, I was getting worried my Musco cosplay was going to go unnoticed! Thanks E-Money!

Thanks!

-eric

Thank You Eric. I've been playing the game since the beginning, but this would be my first cantina. I was thinking it was going to be on a Friday, but good to know that Saturday is another possible day. I just need to know what day, time and location so that I can plan out the trip so that I know what route that I need to take to get there. I am coming from the south Suburbs. Chicago is a big City :)

Edited by Mdgshorty

Just as an FYI for those interested:

There's a facebook group for people going to Celebration by themselves. They get together and meet up near the convention the first night to make new friends. Last time, in Orlando, there were 30 or so that decided to meet up and the local Dave & Busters. This time around, there are significantly more, and the admin was trying to "rent" some sort of meeting room at a local establishment or hotel.

According to him, everyone wanted a $10k deposit.

I don't know what Bioware has had to do in the past, regarding scheduling meeting rooms, but to get an idea of what they may need to do this time...that's why I made this post.