Koth Gone?

ApollosNight

It seems that some companions that had the options of becoming unavailable due to death or story like Koth, Scorpio, Vette, Torian, Quinn, Dorne, and of course original companions who have yet to return have bugged for some reason (becoming unavailable or duplicating). I was able to reclaim all of them again using the Odessen terminal with the exception of Scorpio. I could only reclaim her if I allowed her to fuse with the machine. Those (of my characters) that killed her off, were not able to get her back. Might give the Odessen terminal a try to see if that will bring him back for you.

Edited: Wanted to add in here that, I went back to the Odessen Terminal after I picked up the Ossus quest and was able to get my companions back with the exception of Scorpio. As it seems my message was not quite clear. So, for those who picked up Ossus, give the Odessen terminal a go. If nothing else, it is worth a try and worked for me.

Edited by LyreaT

Forgive the obvious ignorance, which terminal?

commanders quarters on odessen (next to the smuggler room) has a large holo terminal, as you enter to the right before the raised platform is the holoterminal, it is large and grey with a hole in the middle with bright white lights.

Edited by Celise

This seems to be a bug. On my agent I cannot summon Koth anymore though I've romanced him.

But on my Jedi Knight I still can (no romance but I didn't kill him either).

It's a bit annoying 'cause Koth is the Lvl50 companion for my agent.

Edited by Shezael

in the last podcast I saw the devs said that they know he is gone and they know some people want him back ( and maybe hinted, or I took it as a hint anyway --- that he would be back sometime --- )

I'd say that was a good sign and I think he will be back -- although how much back is anyone's guess ...

Some Comps seem to have disappeared, last time I could resurrect Scorpio at the terminal even though I killed her off in the story (no choice) I got sentimental about our time on Oricon back when the only spec for Ops was to heal, she was a great Tank.

But having revisited the terminal post the latest shambles I am unable to bring her back again.

Cheers

It seems that some companions that had the options of becoming unavailable due to death or story like Koth, Scorpio, Vette, Torian, Quinn, Dorne, and of course original companions who have yet to return have bugged for some reason (becoming unavailable or duplicating). I was able to reclaim all of them again using the Odessen terminal with the exception of Scorpio. I could only reclaim her if I allowed her to fuse with the machine. Those (of my characters) that killed her off, were not able to get her back. Might give the Odessen terminal a try to see if that will bring him back for you.

This is a problem for many people after accepting the Ossus quest. Unfortunately there has not been any acknowledgement from the Devs that this problem exists, so don't expect a fix any time soon (or ever). I have Quinn and Koth who suddenly became unsummonable after I picked up the Ossus quest and numerous companions who are dead when they should be alive, duplicated or plain disappeared.