Solo Ranked is not a place to get matts/gear

septru

You are basically just ignoring the obvious:

• solo ranked makes no sense.
  • Team ranked only makes sense to rank teams.
  • lupus est **** homini, non ****, quom qualis sit non novit.

Just accept it.

And profanity filter: you need to learn latin ffs.

Lmao, the queue is dead because the meta hasnt changed in 2 and a half years. its not dead cuz no one likes ranked.

I don't know if that's why the queue is dead, but it's definitely why I'm bored with my classes. I am so tired of this meta. I am literally playing IO merc in pvp right now, and thinking about pyro PT just for the helluvit.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

I don't know if that's why the queue is dead, but it's definitely why I'm bored with my classes. I am so tired of this meta. I am literally playing IO merc in pvp right now, and thinking about pyro PT just for the helluvit.

This is how I feel as well..... I am so tired of seeing the same thing all over and over again like every *********** noob playing merc or sniper or maybe fury marauders.. and thinking they are so good while basically hiding behind those absurd self heals and antifocus in the case of merc...

I play anni mara and hatred sin for some months now and of course I get a lot of stop que.... delete your chars, kill yourself comments in ranked because I can make less mistakes and If I make a mistake on these classes I am rip... I feel easy to global without stun immunity especially on DOt mara, and Dot sin is squishy as hell.

Solo Ranked has the nicest players. They love one another and are awesome! Oh Wait that statement is untrue! They are the scum on SWTOR with the venom Alot of players in solo ranked have for one another. They get what they deserve so I hope Mat Farmers keep on queing! The system was broke the day they got rid of pvp gear! Then to ramp it up bioware added Mats that you need to make PVE gear. This is what Bioware wants so if your a serious PVPER get a team and que GRANKED or go play another game.

Solo Ranked has the nicest players. They love one another and are awesome! Oh Wait that statement is untrue! They are the scum on SWTOR with the venom Alot of players in solo ranked have for one another. They get what they deserve so I hope Mat Farmers keep on queing! The system was broke the day they got rid of pvp gear! Then to ramp it up bioware added Mats that you need to make PVE gear. This is what Bioware wants so if your a serious PVPER get a team and que GRANKED or go play another game.

that was pretty toxic coming from someone crying about ranked toxicity.

oh and by the way: this is most likely false. guess whats in todays patch notes?

Increased the number of losses needed to complete Daily and Weekly Ranked PvP Missions.

Edited by Seterade

New conspiracy theory....

Game is so ded that Bioware has created bots to que solo ranked just so players think it's popping. There is no way the players in solo ranked que on SF are real players with any real intelligence.

Edited by septru