Make guild window open in roster tab, not in guild perks tab

DarthYun

As title says.

You use guild window most for inviting people/checking on who is online. It's very annoying it opens on the perk window EVERY time which is very annoying. I mean who the hell cares so much about the perks they want to see them every time before they can invite someone from their guild in group.

So please do the right thing for QoL and make opening the guild window open the roster tab instead of the perks tab.

It will save a lot of irritating clicks, broken index fingers, medical bills and suffering. I mean I'm already feeling a bit of pain in my finger after some clicks on the guild window and I have a very strong finger. Imagine if you extrapolate this over the total SWTOR population. See what I mean? Let's make SWTOR's population healthier one click at a time!

Honesty, I feel that every tabbed window should remember the last tab you were on, and keep it open if you close and open the window again.

I believe some actually do this but certainly not all of them.

In addition to the guild window, one of the more egregious examples is the crew skills interface. If I'm trying to gather some grade 5 materials, having to keep re-selecting the grade 5 dropdown every time is unnecessarily annoying.

As title says.

You use guild window most for inviting people/checking on who is online. It's very annoying it opens on the perk window EVERY time which is very annoying. I mean who the hell cares so much about the perks they want to see them every time before they can invite someone from their guild in group.

So please do the right thing for QoL and make opening the guild window open the roster tab instead of the perks tab.

It will save a lot of irritating clicks, broken index fingers, medical bills and suffering. I mean I'm already feeling a bit of pain in my finger after some clicks on the guild window and I have a very strong finger. Imagine if you extrapolate this over the total SWTOR population. See what I mean? Let's make SWTOR's population healthier one click at a time!

This is a MUST imo. It's used more than any other window in the game by me.