Gimmie my ship back!

QuinlanSaathis

I am tired of flying around in a nameless generic shuttle or some other basic ship.

I have a perfectly good almost state-of-the-art ship sitting on the ground on Odessen, crew it up and let me fly it again with 5.10, 6.0 and beyond.

(Yes I know I can fly it now but its empty and I want to see it in new cut scenes)

I am tired of flying around in a nameless generic shuttle or some other basic ship.

I have a perfectly good almost state-of-the-art ship sitting on the ground on Odessen, crew it up and let me fly it again with 5.10, 6.0 and beyond.

(Yes I know I can fly it now but its empty and I want to see it in new cut scenes)

Maybe Skavak stole the Gravestone, but they haven't come to that part of the story. :D

Oh, that Skavak. Up to his old tricks again.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Skavak is long dead

Not to me. #Headcanon But I also thought the Gravestone was pretty much destroyed with all the stuff that went on in the Nathema patch?

On subject, yes please. I miss my lively and packed ship. I miss having Doc and Scourge bump into each other in the narrow corridors, and Scourge giving him death glares while Kira and I try not to laugh and Rusk sits back polishing his rifle, which is not a metaphor.

Not to me. #Headcanon But I also thought the Gravestone was pretty much destroyed with all the stuff that went on in the Nathema patch?

Not to me! #Headcanon

.... sorry, had to do it! :p

For in game purposes yes Skavak is dead and yes the Gravestone has been destroyed. But hey, it makes sense right? A ghost thief stealing a ghost ship?

Yeah, my agent has the coolest ship in the galaxy and yet he has to ride around in a space jalopy for cutscene homogeneity.

My Troopers are happy to take shuttles...have you seen their ships? Agents got the best one...99% of the reason I made an Agent tbh.

My Troopers are happy to take shuttles...have you seen their ships? Agents got the best one...99% of the reason I made an Agent tbh.

You think troopers have it bad? Have you seen the hunk of space junk the bounty hunter's have to deal with?

Also, I agree the agents have the best ship.

I have three troopers I never play. I like their ship. Cockpit's a little funky but otherwise it's roomy and unique. I'd take it over Theron's minivan any day.

You think troopers have it bad? Have you seen the hunk of space junk the bounty hunter's have to deal with?

The bounty hunter's ship was...a horror. I kept thinking that if my BH were really supposed to steal a ship, she'd have stolen something nicer with a less awkward layout. Or have used her prize money from the Great Hunt or blacklist bounties on something better.

Another vote here for agent = best ship.

^^ Correct on all counts here. :)

The first character I rolled in SWTOR was an agent.. specifically because of the ship.

Not that our ships are all that useful anymore with all the quick travel, strongholds, etc.... but agents still get the best ship in the game. For non-agents.. the flying model pet is the best you can do.

Edited by Andryah

I've done a lot of work on my ship. You should have seen what it looked like when I stole it!

Skavak is long dead

Wasn't he supposed to have had a woman in every port, more or less? There could be a whole new generation of Skavaks out there, waiting to take revenge. Depending on how... energetic he was, his DNA could be as widely spread as Jango's would be further down in history. A rash of Odessen Shuttle thefts, forcing us to pull the tarp off of our old class ship...

I have three troopers I never play. I like their ship. Cockpit's a little funky but otherwise it's roomy and unique. I'd take it over Theron's minivan any day.

Made me lol out loud irl ;)

Thankfully my co-workers already think I'm weird, so no harm done.

Wasn't he supposed to have had a woman in every port, more or less? There could be a whole new generation of Skavaks out there, waiting to take revenge. Depending on how... energetic he was, his DNA could be as widely spread as Jango's would be further down in history. A rash of Odessen Shuttle thefts, forcing us to pull the tarp off of our old class ship...

Imagine if the galaxy ends up having 3/4 of people able to trace their lineage back to Skavak

The bounty hunter's ship was...a horror. I kept thinking that if my BH were really supposed to steal a ship, she'd have stolen something nicer with a less awkward layout. Or have used her prize money from the Great Hunt or blacklist bounties on something better.

Another vote here for agent = best ship.

It was trash pick up day and you stole the garbage truck.

Am I the only one who likes the Mantis? I see it as a tough work horse who can take on the worst scum my bounty hunters can find. Wouldn't trade her in for any number of shiny plastic toys. She's got character, she's got sty... well she's got character :o

Am I the only one who likes the Mantis? I see it as a tough work horse who can take on the worst scum my bounty hunters can find. Wouldn't trade her in for any number of shiny plastic toys. She's got character, she's got sty... well she's got character :o

"She might not look like much but she's got where it counts". I do like the Mantis, my favorite would be the Fury Interceptor. But the Mantis fits the Bounty Hunter archetype like a glove, which is why I like it.

Im sorry but we need a new ship, you are the leader of the alliance you would not travel around in anything less than a cruiser or battle ship. (aka star destroyer class equivalent) Just like Arcann and Thexan did. No way the Leader of the Alliance would drive a compact , just saying. Edited by Fallensouls

Im sorry but we need a new ship, you are the leader of the alliance you would not travel around in anything less than a cruiser or battle ship. (aka star destroyer class equivalent) Just like Arcann and Thexan did. No way the Leader of the Alliance would drive a compact , just saying.

What alliance?