I can't resub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firepolice

You're not alone. Others are having the same issue.

Then if other people are having the same problem, why are they not addressing it on twitter or on the forums?

I tweeted EA Help and got nothing from them. Thats what this website says who to contact. They are ignoring my tweet but replying to other games help.

0 communication. Such garbage.

Then if other people are having the same problem, why are they not addressing it on twitter or on the forums?

I tweeted EA Help and got nothing from them. Thats what this website says who to contact. They are ignoring my tweet but replying to other games help.

0 communication. Such garbage.

Try sending a private message to Eric or Keith.

Maybe it’s Biowares first steps to closing the game? I wonder if they’ll tell us or just turn off the servers. They might not even know yet and EA have done it and not told them.

Imagine finding out you’re out of a job because forum posters tell you they can’t resubscribe :eek:

Maybe it’s Biowares first steps to closing the game? I wonder if they’ll tell us or just turn off the servers. They might not even know yet and EA have done it and not told them.

Imagine finding out you’re out of a job because forum posters tell you they can’t resubscribe :eek:

Heh ok, lets not overdo it here. We had the cc issues a week ago, so I guess this is just another thing like that. They could be making some background changes that are having such an side effect. Just contact support and they should help you by phone (skype). The US people are sleeping now, but try the german one for example (if u speak the language)

• Dev Post

So, as far as we can tell, this is related to an update happening with the commerce site. We didn't realize that maintenance would impact SWTOR and hence the surprise. We're working with the team to figure things out.

This might take a while, but once we resolve it, we'll let you know.

-Keith--

• Dev Post
Please this is so freakin frustrating.

Your website won't let me subscribe so I can't play the game until it is fixed. Nothing on twitter saying about this.

0 communication.

Come on this is stupid.

Please reach out to Customer Service as your specific issue doesn't appear related to the maintenance.

Thanks,

--Keith-

Hey Keith, I've had a reoccurring sub for like 5-6yrs now (latest was June 4th). I decided to check my status since so many are having issues. It seems that I don't show as being subbed either.

I checked mine, it shows as reoccurring. You sure you aint reading it right?

• 3 months later...
Please this is so freakin frustrating.

Your website won't let me subscribe so I can't play the game until it is fixed. Nothing on twitter saying about this.

0 communication.

Come on this is stupid.

I, too, am having this very same issue. I have been trying to purchase a whole new sub with a new SWTOR account and everything. For the last four days, I keep getting "Your purchase can not be completed at this time. Please try again at a later time. (Error Code 0)". I have tried sending emails and I have also tried contacting Customer Service. I have not received any help or responses back!

Edited by ViktorCorvinus

I had the exact same issue -- tried to resub, couldn't --- waited days for it to click in --- didn't .....

in desperation I finally CALLED customer service on the phone ... finally ... they got it fixed --- so it wasn't just me, huh ?

gee whiz. I'm afraid to let it lapse now ....

Wow. Well, we obviously have an internal communications problem as we were only notified a few minutes ago. Let me see what I can find out and get some insight about what's going on.

Keith---

Would 'an internal communications problem' explain why you'll respond immediately with three posts in rapid succession if it's a problem with renewing subscriptions but takes weeks [or never] to respond to any game-related questions people have? :rolleyes:

Edit: I notice this got necro'd from three months ago, but the point still stands.

Edited by Ardrossan

I, too, am having this very same issue. I have been trying to purchase a whole new sub with a new SWTOR account and everything. For the last four days, I keep getting "Your purchase can not be completed at this time. Please try again at a later time. (Error Code 0)".
Edited by ViktorCorvinus

So, as far as we can tell, this is related to an update happening with the commerce site. We didn't realize that maintenance would impact SWTOR and hence the surprise. We're working with the team to figure things out.

This might take a while, but once we resolve it, we'll let you know.

-Keith--

Hello Keith,

As of October 1, 2018, the subscription purchasing window is still broken! I have submitted a ticket and was told to call Customer Service. I have called Customer Service numerous times to no avail!

Hello Keith,

As of October 1, 2018, the subscription purchasing window is still broken! I have submitted a ticket and was told to call Customer Service. I have called Customer Service numerous times to no avail!

I was gonna say it deffo isn't still broken.. ive resubbed numerous times ssince this original issue