Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Has anyone actually asked for Vaylin to be added to the Cartel Market? I doubt the developers read these appreciation threads.

People have been asking for quite a while, probably since KOTFE initially came out. I've certainly been wanting her on my inquisitor that long.

People have been asking for quite a while, probably since KOTFE initially came out. I've certainly been wanting her on my inquisitor that long.

Seems like quite a few have, but their requests got drowned out by the general dislike for kotfe.

I didn't really pay attention to the SWTOR forums until just before KOTET came out ... but I've been moaning about it ever since then. :D

I didn't really pay attention to the SWTOR forums until just before KOTET came out ... but I've been moaning about it ever since then. :D

Whatever complaints people had were drowned out with the pure hatred for the CXP grind which was introduced at the same time.

Don't havemuch Vaylin gossip either ... just twindling my thumbs thinking about how fun it would be to murder the galaxy with the Zakuulan Empress as my ally! :D

Hmm did anyone ever work out what the text on Vaylin's kotfe outfit says?

There's writing on her outfit?

Edit:

Found these

http://www.generic-hero.com/ThisWeekinAurabesh/2017/01/05/zakuulan-language-primer/

http://www.generic-hero.com/ThisWeekinAurabesh/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/vaylin3.jpg

Edited by DuskIsNotAmused

"Beware of Falling Potatoes".

??? I do not understand, I laughed, but I do not understand :D

okay ... what about ... a Vaylin CM Companion?! Then your happiness will make me happy which will make Bioware happy by making my wallet a lighter weight ... then everyone can be happy!

Make all the wallets lighter! :rak_04:

Edited by DuskIsNotAmused

How would Vaylin handle this extremely hot weather!!? Would she take off her robes?🤔

Ah, the mental imagery is pleasing today! :D

Vaylin would do what my work place has done ... bolt the windows shut claiming she didn't want the wildlife to get in while the poor knights are sweating to death.