Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

But saving Vaylin would make Arcann happy ... then ... you could take him into the commanders room on Odessen and turn the monitor off, leaving your imagination to take over for a few minutes! :D

:rak_03: Well now, PaulSutherland....

Edited by Eshvara

But saving Vaylin would make Arcann happy ... then ... you could take him into the commanders room on Odessen and turn the monitor off, leaving your imagination to take over for a few minutes! :D

Bah. I am sure my SI can get a foot-rub by other means. How do you say it? You scratch my back, I scratch yours :).

And I am sure Esh PC do not even have to ask... Just suggest... ^_^.

Edit: Come to think... What can you possibly want from a BF you can only get by bringing his dead sister back to life?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I swear at least that with Randomname_ru, we have a hardworking russian here. ;)

Don't look at me! I am hardwired to like broad shoulders, narrow hips and no lumps of fat in chest area :p.

Oh...

*pictures it in her mind*

Oh........

Coming to think of it... those sparring sessions in the heat of Odessen... Adn there is even a waterfall nearby...

And he might slowly get keen to....

Oh....

*swoons*

I swear at least that with Randomname_ru, we have a hardworking russian here. ;)

Oh...

*pictures it in her mind*

Oh........

Coming to think of it... those sparring sessions in the heat of Odessen... Adn there is even a waterfall nearby...

And he might slowly get keen to....

Oh....

*swoons*

I could so totally picture all of that happening.

Well, not with Naeya, that'd be kind of gross, but between Arcann and Qalani, or Naeya and Theron, oh, yup, definitely between Naeya and Theron, they have something like 7 years to catch up :D

Hi everyone :) Not able to get online much at the moment, Laptop at fixers :( Borrowing Mum's so I need to behave Random I'm looking at you :D:p

In other news I finally put a character all the way through current content -Bounces up and down- sure it's my test character (SW) but my immediate response was that I now need/want to do my main SW playthrough, so that's a good sign right? :D

I'm actually enjoying just playing this game so much more than I expected to. I knew I'de love the Star Wars story (plus Bioware) but since gaming is a solo activity for me I thought the live elements would always prevent me from enjoying just playing. But it doesn't, once you know what you can ignore and whats relevant, the live elements only impact as much as you want them to :) Partially because of how they've built it (thank you Bioware) and partially down to an adventurous, diverse fan base willing to share their experiences and help you work out what would work best for you. I know there's often a focus on the less tolerant and extreme elements that come out sometimes, but there's a lot of awesome here too :D and here's to you all, my favourite cross section of this lovely fandom :)

Hi Dusk! ;)

It is the first time I hear abut testing first and going through the game with a main character afterwards. :-) It makes sense in a way but i think that I could not do it. Not enough time, too much to do (and too many games and other activities set aside waiting for me to get some time which will never come ;) ).

So, any favourite parts so far? Or things you have done and would do another way with your main?

This game is very different from any other MMO I have played because you are almost encouraged to play solo, or at least you do not have much choice on some parts. But the group content is nice too. I have currently the opportunity to play more with other players myself (chosen, I am not fond of random groups) and there are really nice things. And parts of the plot you miss if you do not do them. Just did the Foundry for the first time two days ago and it is a very nice introduction to the Revan plot. But I did not even know it before...

And yes, there are still very nice people around who are willing to help. :-)

And there is us, the inimitable groupe of crazy fangirls/boys. :p

Not that crazy these days, though. *sigh*

Hi everyone :)

Hey, Dusk!

Random I'm looking at you :D:p

Got it! I will misbehave for both of us!

In other news I finally put a character all the way through current content -Bounces up and down- sure it's my test character (SW) but my immediate response was that I now need/want to do my main SW playthrough, so that's a good sign right? :D

Gratz! Wait... You had BH last time, no? Oh, Dusk, you change your toons faster then I edit my posts! ;)

uhh ... Zakuul Stronghold? :D

The one that Vaylin bombed?

Give us 30 seconds of Arcann in next update and this tread will be on fire :p.

*swoons*

My job is done here! *flyes away

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Hi Dusk! ;)

It is the first time I hear abut testing first and going through the game with a main character afterwards. :-) It makes sense in a way but i think that I could not do it. Not enough time, too much to do (and too many games and other activities set aside waiting for me to get some time which will never come ;) ).

So, any favourite parts so far? Or things you have done and would do another way with your main?

This game is very different from any other MMO I have played because you are almost encouraged to play solo, or at least you do not have much choice on some parts. But the group content is nice too. I have currently the opportunity to play more with other players myself (chosen, I am not fond of random groups) and there are really nice things. And parts of the plot you miss if you do not do them. Just did the Foundry for the first time two days ago and it is a very nice introduction to the Revan plot. But I did not even know it before...

And yes, there are still very nice people around who are willing to help. :-)

And there is us, the inimitable groupe of crazy fangirls/boys. :p

To be fair it didn't so much start out as my test playthrough, as I finally got to a point where there was too many inconsistencies for me to ignore... So now I'm going to (re)play my main with some course corrections to avoid said...issues :rolleyes::D.

Favourites? pretty much all the expansions (Makeb, Shadow of Revan and prelude, KOtFE + KOtET), although I feel they are enhanced by being played along with the base game's different style/approach I like them switching up how the content plays every so often, but I know I am likely in the minority there. Makes my odd wiring happy.

I did enjoy the Iocath questline, which was a surprise, playing through it all at once likely helped. No long agonising wait to know one of my faves fate. I think it could have benefited from some padding out, but they did well with what they had (my main feeling on KOtET funnily). This is my experience with my Sith Warrior of course, can't comment on other classes. In general a lot of events felt different when played through rather than watching other peoples playthroughs on youtube. Honestly I can go into specifics about favourite expansion moments but lets keep it on the briefer side for now :D

In the base game some of my favourite sequences were class quest on Tatooine, recruiting Jaesa as a neutral alignment (most of the neutral alignment variances really), Taris as a planet (Emp/Rep), Class story on Belsavis, Corellia. Favourite base game flashpoint...The foundry.

Favourite planets: Zakuul, Odessen, Rishi, Corellia, Tatooine, Taris, Belsavis, Coruscant...Korriban possibly but have a bit of a love hate relationship with that one (R.I.P Dusk's many Alts :o). Prefer the Republic fleet design, inside anyway.

As for doing things differently, it's mainly minor things, character flavour etc. Mostly not what you'd consider main decisions, but it all adds up (plus being true to character is really important to me). Just need to mesh the base game with the Alliance commander nicely.

Aaannnd lastly who are you calling Not crazy :mad::p

Hey, Dusk!

Got it! I will misbehave for both of us!

Gratz! Wait... You had BH last time, no? Oh, Dusk, you change your toons faster then I edit my posts! ;)

Give us 30 seconds of Arcann in next update and this tread will be on fire :p.

My job is done here! *flyes away

Yes! that is exactly what I meant :rak_04::D

BH then Smuggler then back to SW to be exact :rak_03: yes, yes I do.

Give us the vaguest idea something might be coming and the thread will be on fire.

Random spreading the swooning worldwide :D

We need another story snippet and people will be back more actively for a bit. The long wait is really starting to show though.

Doesn't help that people don't have enough info to speculate on what the content will be or when it will be coming. Things will pick up when they have either of those.

:eek: Damn, your fast :D Thanks. Trick is finding at least four you know and don't have conflicting playstyles :D

I always stalk this thread when it comes up, even if I don't comment that much. :rak_03: Anyway, you can also ask people to help out by grouping up with you to create the guild, and then quit the guild. I don't think you need 4 people for the guild to exists, just to create it. :)

I always stalk this thread when it comes up, even if I don't comment that much. :rak_03: Anyway, you can also ask people to help out by grouping up with you to create the guild, and then quit the guild. I don't think you need 4 people for the guild to exists, just to create it. :)

Ah same :), when I'm least active here tends to be when I'm most active on game. I have apparently yet to master this thing called multitasking :D. 'S why it might be fun to be in a guild with some folks from around the forum :D That way you can catch up in chat. Can see the appeal (my Solo brain must be malfunctioning :eek:).

Edited by DuskIsNotAmused

Ah same :), when I'm least active here tends to be when I'm most active on game. I have apparently yet to master this thing called multitasking :D. 'S why it might be fun to be in a guild with some folks from around the forum :D That way you can catch up in chat. Can see the appeal (my Solo brain must be malfunctioning :eek:).

Well, I guess that we would not be on the same server anyway, sadly. But there are probably others around who could be.

I am mostly here when I cannot play. Or cannot write. ☺ Unless there are big debates. 😉

Well, I guess that we would not be on the same server anyway, sadly. But there are probably others around who could be.

I am mostly here when I cannot play. Or cannot write. ☺ Unless there are big debates. 😉

I'm on Darth Malgus...I think >_> used to be Red Eclipse...Confusing. Also can't currently check -Sulks-

I'm on Darth Malgus...I think >_> used to be Red Eclipse...Confusing. Also can't currently check -Sulks-

If you were on Red Eclipse, you're now on Darth Malgus. ^^ That's my main server too. I'd be more than happy to help you create a guild and then either stay or leave, whichever you prefer. :p Then you'd just need 2 more to make a guild.

I mostly play on The Leviathan but I have my latest Naeya clone on Darth Malgus, so if you want to create that guild, i'm all for helping you.

I'll probably not go on multiplayer stuffs, unless my internet is unusually good, but I guess I can at least talk :)

If you were on Red Eclipse, you're now on Darth Malgus. ^^ That's my main server too. I'd be more than happy to help you create a guild and then either stay or leave, whichever you prefer. :p Then you'd just need 2 more to make a guild.

Your too kind... and may come to regret that offer :rak_04: -coughs- Thank you. If I started one (hypothetically) It would be (A) when I got my laptop back, (b) it would be my (SW) main run though (probably) so it would be a while before I was much use for heroics... mainly a chat thing probably. Something I did like from my brief time in a guild before.

and if I made one you could certainly come and go as you please :) am a solo player at heart. Gaming's all about freedom for me, I'm simply coming round to the idea that freedom and other people is not necessarily mutually exclusive :D

I mostly play on The Leviathan but I have my latest Naeya clone on Darth Malgus, so if you want to create that guild, i'm all for helping you.

I'll probably not go on multiplayer stuffs, unless my internet is unusually good, but I guess I can at least talk :)

Thank you:) will message you if anything comes of it. Now to look up guild stuff -hmmm-

Edit:

I just keep getting this image of my Solo chip coming back online and being like `you did what while I was gone!?`

-cackles-

Edited by DuskIsNotAmused