Akaavi and Mako reunion

MikeCobalt

Hey everybody :) After just seeing the Akaavi and Mako reunion will be part of 5.9 update and the "Nathema Conspiracy" I'm wondering "Will the reunion be "A Part of the FlashPoint or a Separate Alliance Alert?" Everybody here knows about how the reunions have been so far plus I don't want the other Failings, Defects (Pod People) associated with the in game reunions so I took Akaavi back early (That companion is perfect now by the way). If that reunion is Tied in with / A part of the Nathema Conspiracy this will most likely *Force me into *Breaking* Akaavi, be put in a situation with Mako I was trying to avoid and as seen so far a Most UNwelcome reunion dialog.

Separate or part of?

Another duel return. I wonder if they'll both lose their battle barks like Corso and Risha? And no, not talking about the mouths not moving or the planetary comments and such, I'm talking about their little quips while fighting with us. Healing, tanking, dps, Corso and Risha are mute as a tomb.

Another duel return. I wonder if they'll both lose their battle barks like Corso and Risha? And no, not talking about the mouths not moving or the planetary comments and such, I'm talking about their little quips while fighting with us. Healing, tanking, dps, Corso and Risha are mute as a tomb.

:) Ya me too. Most likely..yes. You mean the "Pod People" issue? Every companion so far that has had their normal BioWare reunion has those Defects, another reason I took mine back early. This problem hasn't thus far even been acknowledged by the staff yet and from that I'll assume it means nothing has been done to change what's happening. Considering how Ashara's Terribad reunion and Risha's was a bit "Raw" (but not overly wicked considering her before) I really wonder what they have in the waiting for Akaavi considering the LS Smuggler and Akaavi 1- weren't meant to get along well anyway, 2- Akaavi has a *New Friend and the Writer this reunion has the potential to be just as bad as Ashara's. With all that in mind I just took mine back early. I just don't want to be *Forced to trade my good one for the "Factory Defect" version.

Edited by MikeCobalt

:) Ya me too. Most likely..yes. You mean the "Pod People" issue? Every companion so far that has had their normal BioWare reunion has those Defects, another reason I took mine back early. This problem hasn't thus far even been acknowledged by the staff yet and from that I'll assume it means nothing has been done to change what's happening. Considering how Ashara's Terribad reunion and Risha's was a bit "Raw" (but not overly wicked considering her before) I really wonder what they have in the waiting for Akaavi considering the LS Smuggler and Akaavi 1- weren't meant to get along well anyway, 2- Akaavi has a *New Friend and the Writer this reunion has the potential to be just as bad as Ashara's. With all that in mind I just took mine back early. I just don't want to be *Forced to trade my good one for the "Factory Defect" version.

NO. The pod people issue is not what I'm talking about. That happens to ALL the companions. When you fight with your companions they say little things. Corso used to say 'I've had enough' or 'now you're dumb' ugly and dead'.. He doesn't say any of that any more. That's the broken part I'm talking about. And it has ONLY affected Corso and Risha, a dual return. All my other companions still say their stuff. I'm sorry I ever did the alert and won't going forward. Odessen terminal is good enough for me.

I'm just saying to beware all the duel returns, it seems they deleted triggers or code somewhere along the line. Hopefully they won't do the same with Akaavi or Mako.

NO. The pod people issue is not what I'm talking about. That happens to ALL the companions. When you fight with your companions they say little things. Corso used to say 'I've had enough' or 'now you're dumb' ugly and dead'.. He doesn't say any of that any more. That's the broken part I'm talking about. And it has ONLY affected Corso and Risha, a dual return. All my other companions still say their stuff. I'm sorry I ever did the alert and won't going forward. Odessen terminal is good enough for me.

I'm just saying to beware all the duel returns, it seems they deleted triggers or code somewhere along the line. Hopefully they won't do the same with Akaavi or Mako.

Hey :) Their Missing barks is part of the Pod People issue also (It Encompass's the jaw anims AND missing combat barks both plus the empty ship). Yes so far All of the BioWare reunions have had these problems and if you draw them out early and later do the reunion the Pre Zakuul Comp. (Perfect) will be Replaced with the Post Zakuul version (Flawed). I plan on ignoring this reunion alert indefinitely or Until they *Fix* the Post Zakuul companions. Ashara apparently is a "Pod Person" since, That reunion also (Not a Duel Return).

Edited by MikeCobalt