This explains much about the development of Swtor nowdays...

Zolxtren

This is very similar to how it used to be. Then Keith takes over and talks about More Communication, Transparency, Road maps and other great sounding improvements; with that Keith was thought of as Great and welcomed. For a time with the increased Gold Posts the forums were relatively calm the Dev./Customer rapport was becoming casual. Problems came, content didn't drop as expected or bugged then the road maps themselves weren't being published when stated (Roadmaps to the Roadmaps). Now following the Conquest plus other unwelcome changes and events when only a bit of Honesty, Communication, Transparency would dispel nearly all of it...Silence....(Just like before).

I think if SWTOR continues putting out content at this current rate nobody will be around anyway no matter what B.W. or E.A. has planned as of now. It seems most other notable games are consistently adding more on their set schedules while here its 5..ish months for Copero or Umbarra size additions with a few customer upsetting reunions and unfriendly game changes.

The original chapters of swtor are so rich and deep I feel like this game could go for a long time just riding those coattails. Granted, there would be turnover of people leaving, but new people would replace them.

I'd be happy if they could manage to make PVP balanced better and just better in general. I am one of the rare people that doesn't do much of anything but PVp, so it's not hard to make me happy. PVP and customization of my toons.

We gripe about this game, but I got to be honest there is nothing else out there that holds my attention right now, in fact when I need a break from swtor I go back to Everquest I, an 18 year old MMO.

This game will have a decent following for as long as the studio keeps it up IMO.

The original chapters of swtor are so rich and deep I feel like this game could go for a long time just riding those coattails. Granted, there would be turnover of people leaving, but new people would replace them.

I'd be happy if they could manage to make PVP balanced better and just better in general. I am one of the rare people that doesn't do much of anything but PVp, so it's not hard to make me happy. PVP and customization of my toons.

We gripe about this game, but I got to be honest there is nothing else out there that holds my attention right now, in fact when I need a break from swtor I go back to Everquest I, an 18 year old MMO.

This game will have a decent following for as long as the studio keeps it up IMO.

:) I play SWTOR entirely for the "Class Stories". I like the *Original Flashpoints and Heroics enough to justify my Sub. here. I took my main (and at the time only character) through the "Zakuul" stories and have regretted that everyday since, wrong story, wrong character, wrong class (Gunslinger), wrong time and even the wrong ending. Sooo.. with all that in mind all my others (only 4 total :) ) my other characters all *Stop after S.O.R. and basically Wait which for me isn't so bad (I'm only for the original SWTOR content anyway).

*Hopefully, with 6.0 all my others will be able to jump in and have new adventures of their own and I *May be less grumpy. I have played, not played, played, not played and played on and off over my time but kept my sub. going the entire time. I come here for the Star Wars, Stories, and even the forums (for which I find rare as others seem beyond toxifest compared to here). Really though. even the media creating influencers have have said theres "Nothing happening to talk about, Content Droughts and found other games to comment on. BioWare should do something (preferably Star Warsy).

Edited by MikeCobalt