SWTOR Customer Service - Let's talk about it

lironBD

I cannot believe I've been waiting all this time after talking to phone support about my inability to PAY to renew my subscription. WT-actaul-F is going on, EA? I've never had so much trouble trying to GIVE someone money in my life!

So you revived a 5 year old thread and provided Zero info as to the issue with not being able to pay expecting?????

Edited by Nightblazer

I cannot believe I've been waiting all this time after talking to phone support about my inability to PAY to renew my subscription. WT-actaul-F is going on, EA? I've never had so much trouble trying to GIVE someone money in my life!

You can always use time cards instead of credit/debit card. I'm aware of some problems with certain EE/Baltic countries, you can just search for and use a Romanian site, they have English interface ( most of them) and I know a few licensed by EA, Blizzard & Standing Stone to sell their products.

4 comments:

1) what I quoted above is false context, being as you are a subscriber and are posting in the forums here.

In other words, if you want to have a productive discussion about customer support, which I am fine with and encourage, then don't start off the discussion with a strawman.

2) the times I have required customer support, the service has been both professional and timely. Comparable to other MMOs I have played to be honest. Not instantaneous (which is an unreasonable expectation), but timely... and accurate. Only one time did I get inaccurate support, and that was resolved by simply stating so and asking for corrective action.

3) I acknowledge that after the F2P go live date, customer support was indeed crushed by a huge influx of new players needing support, particularly phone support. But that appears to be settling down now and they are implementing a number of self-help capabilities to further improve on this.

4) if you did not catch the posts by Phillp last week in the thread about change to login.... then you missed the fact that they are in the process of implementing new "self-help" features for SWTOR. You know.. things you used to have to have live support to address will now be able to be handled by you, by simply logging in to your account on SWTOR (something everyone can do, including free and freemium players.

I call BS on this. I'm obviously a subscriber and the CS for SWTOR is horrible. Next, what is wrong with looking out for people who are f2p? I'd like to know that. I was going to say more but I'm sure that you'll get bitten hard enough by other people.

Hi All,

It's good to get some feedback!

As a side-note, it is possible for FTP folks to post in our support forum. All it requires is signing it with your EA account. Here is a link to the support forums.

That said, since this is an old thread, I'll go ahead and close it.

Happy Posting,

CommunitySupport

Edited by CommunityDroidEN