Darth Revan

Pronyushkin

Greetings! I know that the game has the armor of Darth Revan: Sash, Chest Plate, Gloves, Mask, Robes. And where are his Boots? And two Lightsabers? I know that in this game there are many fans of Revan. And many would like to buy for the Cartel Coins missing parts for a full outfit. Could you create these things? I know about the set Revan Reborn. But I would like to buy for Cartel Coins Darth Revan boots. And also the first and second lightsabers of Revan, which can be modified. Thank you!... :-)

Greetings! I know that the game has the armor of Darth Revan: Sash, Chest Plate, Gloves, Mask, Robes. And where are his Boots? And two Lightsabers? I know that in this game there are many fans of Revan. And many would like to buy for the Cartel Coins missing parts for a full outfit. Could you create these things? I know about the set Revan Reborn. But I would like to buy for Cartel Coins Darth Revan boots. And also the first and second lightsabers of Revan, which can be modified. Thank you!... :-)

They've already put both Revan armor sets on sale in the Cartel Market for direct purchase with CCs. It seems that you've missed those sales but you can still buy them on the GTN for a premium amount of credits. Regarding his boots, well the original set does not have them but if you get both sets you can use Revan's boots from the Revan Reborn set with his original armor set and they've not released Revan's light Sabers for sale in the game or cartel market.

They've already put both Revan armor sets on sale in the Cartel Market for direct purchase with CCs. It seems that you've missed those sales but you can still buy them on the GTN for a premium amount of credits. Regarding his boots, well the original set does not have them but if you get both sets you can use Revan's boots from the Revan Reborn set with his original armor set and they've not released Revan's light Sabers for sale in the game or cartel market.

I know that I can buy 2 loose sets. I was told that the developers of this game sometimes look through the dialogues on the forum of this site. I do not have the opportunity to write to them and therefore wrote my wishes here. In the hope that one of them will read and try to make the missing garments for Revan. Just like there are all parts for Satel Shan.

When they originally introduced the cartel market and the Revan set, I believe the items were split in more than one cartel pack type (Blockade Runner and Space Pirate). You couldn't get all the pieces from one type. Later, the legends packs included the whole set (all pieces) together. If they were to make boots and bracers now, it would mess up everybody's collections since the whole set never contained those pieces. Since you can also get Revan's Upper body / lower body versions that obviously don't contain the missing items, that would further complicate things by adding them.

Honestly, the robe covers the boots and bracers are rarely ever seen anyway, so just do whatever you need to get something that is close enough to complete the look. It's really too late for them to add to that set and it would only confuse people by having a separate set that is only boots and bracers. The Eradicator set causes confusion to people since the helmet is separate from the rest of the armor, but that set was designed to be a direct purchase and not a cartel pack RNG drop.

When they originally introduced the cartel market and the Revan set, I believe the items were split in more than one cartel pack type (Blockade Runner and Space Pirate). You couldn't get all the pieces from one type. Later, the legends packs included the whole set (all pieces) together. If they were to make boots and bracers now, it would mess up everybody's collections since the whole set never contained those pieces. Since you can also get Revan's Upper body / lower body versions that obviously don't contain the missing items, that would further complicate things by adding them.

Honestly, the robe covers the boots and bracers are rarely ever seen anyway, so just do whatever you need to get something that is close enough to complete the look. It's really too late for them to add to that set and it would only confuse people by having a separate set that is only boots and bracers. The Eradicator set causes confusion to people since the helmet is separate from the rest of the armor, but that set was designed to be a direct purchase and not a cartel pack RNG drop.

Why can not you just add boots and 2 Revan lightsabers through the Market Cartel? And then buying them for the Cartel of the Coin, you can collect the full appearance of Revan.

Why can not you just add boots and 2 Revan lightsabers through the Market Cartel? And then buying them for the Cartel of the Coin, you can collect the full appearance of Revan.

The Lightsabers may work on the CM but for the boots the question is how many players would actually spend money on an item that you can normally not see just because it has the word "Revan" in it's name, I doubt it would be many. Any Item they add, even if its only a reskin, cost money to develop that needs to be earned back.

The Lightsabers may work on the CM but for the boots the question is how many players would actually spend money on an item that you can normally not see just because it has the word "Revan" in it's name, I doubt it would be many. Any Item they add, even if its only a reskin, cost money to develop that needs to be earned back.

The peculiarity of shoes is that they can be modernized. And at the same time you can make so that the complete set can give additional bonuses to the character. And many will want a bonus to their character. And then this question: why does Satel Shan have a complete set (including 2 types of lightsaber), but for Revan this can not be? Yes, by the way, Thexan also has a complete set (armor + lightsaber)!...

The peculiarity of shoes is that they can be modernized. And at the same time you can make so that the complete set can give additional bonuses to the character.

I assume you mean that shoes can be modded by saying that they can be modernized, well so can a ton of other Boots therefore no incentive to buy them.

Bonuses on Cartel Market Gear? Thats pay to win, NO THANKS.

By the way both the Satele Shan aswell as the Thexan armor set have neither a headpiece nor Bracers therefore they can not be cosidered a complete armor set.;)

Intresting fact:

All but one(1) of the KOTOR inspired Armor Sets miss at least one piece.

1) The only full Armor Set is that of Visas Marr, while TOR Fashion lists the Restored Triumvirate as heaving 7 pieces that set actually has no Bracers.

I assume you mean that shoes can be modded by saying that they can be modernized, well so can a ton of other Boots therefore no incentive to buy them.

Bonuses on Cartel Market Gear? Thats pay to win, NO THANKS.

By the way both the Satele Shan aswell as the Thexan armor set have neither a headpiece nor Bracers therefore they can not be cosidered a complete armor set.;)

Intresting fact:

All but one(1) of the KOTOR inspired Armor Sets miss at least one piece.

1) The only full Armor Set is that of Visas Marr, while TOR Fashion lists the Restored Triumvirate as heaving 7 pieces that set actually has no Bracers.

Then why is there such a big difference between Revan and Revan Reborn? In the first case there are: Head, Chest, Hands, Waist and Legs. But there is no Feet and Wrists. And in the second case the whole set!...