A lost friend

EthanMJs

Hello a very good friend of mine passed away not long ago he went by apollyonite and longsniper his main was called immaran we met on korriban and he loved this game we spent many long nights playing together is there any chance to put something in the game for his friends to remember him by and do he could be apart of this game he loved so much

Sorry to hear about your friend. Your best bet is to honor him in your signature or make a tribute character in his honor on your account.

I'm with BRKMSN on this. Examples:

* Create a character of the same class / species / etc. and with a name like "Remember Immaran".

* Reserve a room in one of your strongholds for a memorial - decorate it the way you think your friend would have appreciated.

* If you and he were in a guild together (and, obviously, you're in charge of decoration policy), do the same for the guild's stronghold or flagship.

* If you make the character, place it in a new guild that's called something like <He was my friend>.(1)(2)

(1) Nameplate: (show no titles, place flairs and heraldry as it suits you)

Remember Immaran

<He was my friend>

(2) Round up three friends or random strangers and create the guild. It's up to you whether you ask them to / let them remain.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Your best bet is to honor him in your signature or make a tribute character in his honor on your account.

I agree with this whole heartedly. You know youre friend better than anyone. His character ... his life. There is no better way to celebrate this in game.