NOT ABLE to get first companion

RinEvangel

so i log into one of my characters after not using them for a few years they're a level 9 smuggler. I boot up and proceed to pick up on the quest i left on but as i tried to advance to the next part i can't because it tells me i need corso riggs to proceed but i dont have him, the companion list is empty. save for the droid c2n2. i can't progress the story nor can i do anything else.

Also i don't want to just delete and recreate the character because before i knew i would be screwed like this i used a master's datacron to boost it to lvl 70.

is there anyway to fix this.

so i log into one of my characters after not using them for a few years they're a level 9 smuggler. I boot up and proceed to pick up on the quest i left on but as i tried to advance to the next part i can't because it tells me i need corso riggs to proceed but i dont have him, the companion list is empty. save for the droid c2n2. i can't progress the story nor can i do anything else.

Also i don't want to just delete and recreate the character because before i knew i would be screwed like this i used a master's datacron to boost it to lvl 70.

is there anyway to fix this.

Log in to the character and use the in-game customer service ticket system to submit a request. Do not submit a "bug report" (those are handled by a different group, and you won't get an answer), but a customer service request.

Carefully describe where you are, what happened, and be sure to include the name of the affected character, his *complete* class, server, the *name* of the affected mission (I'm guessing it's the one on Ord Mantell where you raid the separatist base, and you can't get into Viidu's base in Fort Garnik after the raid(1)), and any other information you think would help them identify the problem.

(1) I had the same problem when I loaded up a Smuggler who was on that step before 4.0 was released. The CS people had to reset the mission back to before the raid, but they were also able to restore Corso.

how long is the response time after i submit the support ticket? and thank you very much btw

Hard to say, but I doubt you'll get any response before BioWare's office hours on Monday. It was pretty quick for me, but that was a couple of years ago, and these response times are variable in any game.