CM Suggestion - Noble Titles

Ylliarus

Just an idea that sprang to mind after discussing titles and the CM with a few others. Could we get more titles tied with the nobility ingame? Like Baron, Countess, Duke, Grand Duchess, heck why not even "Prince" and "Princess". It would be really cool to have such titles, especially for the roleplayers among us. Other titles like "Vizier" or "Viceroy" would be a welcome sight as well. There are a lot of silly titles out there, but the ones that would be really neat are missing.

Just an idea that sprang to mind after discussing titles and the CM with a few others. Could we get more titles tied with the nobility ingame? Like Baron, Countess, Duke, Grand Duchess, heck why not even "Prince" and "Princess". It would be really cool to have such titles, especially for the roleplayers among us. Other titles like "Vizier" or "Viceroy" would be a welcome sight as well. There are a lot of silly titles out there, but the ones that would be really neat are missing.

Bounty hunters can get the title Baron or Baroness on alderaan during a class mission

Bounty hunters can get the title Baron or Baroness on alderaan during a class mission

Not Baron. Only female BHs can marry the guy, so only Baroness is available. (I wear it with pride on my one female BH, although the wedding must have looked a bit odd, with the skinny little dude and my BT3F hunter being bigger than him, with a big ol' mohawk and a monster tattoo down the side of her face.)

Heck, I'd be all for some new titles period. Still surprised those have been pretty much non-existent for a while now, considering titles must be the easiest thing to make in this game.

Yeah, I second this! I'd be down for getting the class titles back, such as Inquisitor, Warrior, Knight, Smuggler etc etc.

Oh I know, but there is just 1 title (baroness) with not a single other noble title and especially none yet for male characters. And surely having titles like Duke, Duchess, Princess, Count etc etc wouldn't hurt anything? Plus as BenKatarn said, they should be super easy to add into the game (I think).

• 3 weeks later...
/Signed. It would definitely be awesome to see noble titles within game, it would open up so many roleplaying possibilities for RPers who are RPing as such. :)

Main reason why I was asking ^_^ there is enough people roleplaying Alderaanian nobility for example. Serenno nobility even as well!

• 2 months later...
I'd like some noble titles too. We have a bunch of nice noble clothing on CM but no fitting titles to go with them.

You're very correct about that! We even have that fancy Imperial Diplomat set in the DK cantina from the social vendor or the dress for female characters which would fit a toon with a noble title perfectly.

You're very correct about that! We even have that fancy Imperial Diplomat set in the DK cantina from the social vendor or the dress for female characters which would fit a toon with a noble title perfectly.

The white dress with the frilly hat? Oh man, I had some fun with that back in the day. Imagine a Commando running around Makeb mowing down Imps and Regulators right left and centre, accompanied by Elara Dorne, with both of them wearing that. Much fun, but the incongruity of it eventually got the better of me.