Rishi Stronghold Starship

soneil

Returning player after a long break so apologies if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything from the forum search feature.

I bought the Rishi stronghold and I was thinking of making it my main stronghold instead of my current Tatooine stronghold. Only problem is there don't appear to be any starship hooks at Rishi. I've unlocked every area and there's several centerpieces but I can't find any starship ones. Am I missing them? Tatooine has 2 and I like having my smuggler and agent ships on display. I wouldn't want to move to Rishi unless I could have a couple of starships on display.

There are starship hooks on the beaches. One is located on the beach beneath the cliffside apartment. Several others are along the coast on the other side of the water, where you can't reach them. (You can click and place decos, you just can't walk there, as they are inside an exhaustion zone.) I believe the starting platform adjacent to the small PvP arena has one, if you convert the hook layout. I also think there is one at the end of the Sky Deck on the carrier, as well.

Rishi fans, did I miss any?

Edited by Xina_LA

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, there are no starship hooks on the carrier. I don't see why they don't either: make a centerpiece hook configurable as a starship hook or... make the hooks on starships fit into centerpieces.

Better yet, do away with the arbitrary hook system and let us do what we want.

I turned off PvP and went up to the skydeck. I clicked on the arena floor hook (looks like a fat rug hook) and found that in fact, I could change the hooks to starship hook s-- enough to place 4 in the arena place. I guess this doesn't work so well if you use it for PvP. Still wish there were starship hooks on the perimeter pads.

• 2 weeks later...