Poor Theron.

AdharaKyleth

I just realized, Theron has been neglected by his mom, his dad is (possibly) dead, he had to (possibly) betray his love interest for the current storyline. A whole bunch of other unfortunate events has happened to him. Seems like Bioware has given the brunt of problems to him. Lana may be there favorite but she doesn't have much happen to her besides what happens to the outlander. Theron would not appreciate my pity at all, so I'll say no more.

I just realized, Theron has been neglected by his mom, his dad is (possibly) dead, he had to (possibly) betray his love interest for the current storyline. A whole bunch of other unfortunate events has happened to him. Seems like Bioware has given the brunt of problems to him. Lana may be there favorite but she doesn't have much happen to her besides what happens to the outlander. Theron would not appreciate my pity at all, so I'll say no more.

i made a comment a while ago before Umbara and just after Iokath, i speculated that Theron is a spy and betraying everyone around him is a way of life so long as his objectives are completed. Story of his life.

I wouldn't be surprised, no matter what happens that Theron is defeated and left to die alone after refusing to give into the alliance commander and his allies in the order refusing to help him in return for not completing his work and wanting to keep off the radar.

Theron is often put through the wringer while Lana glides through life untouched, or so it appears.

Satele gives him up at birth. He's Force blind and after nearly dying trying to reach the Force enclave Master Zho (who by then already knew Theron did not have the gift) sent him to, he's kicked from the Order in which he was raised. He then loses the only father he's ever known (Zho). Meets his real father eventually but that comes with its own estrangement. Then he dies too and meanwhile mommy dearest still doesn't give a flying fudgecake about her son. It may be 'part of the job' but let's not forget Lana basically served him up to the Revanites to further the cause and yes now this 'traitor' business.

Bioware is definitely tacking all the drama and hardships onto Theron's plate it seems which is nice in a way because he has an actual history and story, even his own book. On the flipside though, put Lana through some grueling affairs for once.

I'm so looking forward to killing this traitor.

Some of my characters will kill him out of principle, others would forgive him or praise him for his cunning and daring with an almost Sith like behavior. quite a wide range of reasons to cover head canon wise.

I will not be killing him -- why kill off characters ? <sigh> not my thing .... besides it will make a great make-up scene ( or it could make one ... it won't happen, but wish it would ) Edited by Tashia

The choices we get when capturing someone significant are too simple.

It's either "let him go", "throw him in jail" or "kill".

What about: interrogate, torture, blackmail, hang publicly, make an example, brainwsh, make him reveal some secrets etc. Killing a traitor instantly when you get him is stupid, how about first extracting a list of his allies, make him confess how many our secrets he sold, how exactly did he avoid detection etc.

For example Saresh, when you keep her alive no real benefit for you, how about taking her properties, slicing her databanks...?

I adore Theron, and I hope he stays with me/us for a long time. He's one of my favorites in the game, it wouldn't be fun without him.

He's had a rough go, when you consider the comics and novel, and in-game scenarios, so I agree with the OP. And I do hope that even the more unforgiving and hot-blooded sorts of player characters will at least hear him out. I personally believe his heart and loyalty is in the right place. I've adored Theron as a character from the moment I 'laid eyes on him' in the comics. Was thrilled when he joined the game, and after that, well I read Annihilation twice.

I just hope they fix his hair after all this lol. Or give us a way to mod it back to how it was, I really hate this weird chicken little fauxhawk edgelord thing he's got going on. :eek::rak_03:

When you say it like that... Poor Theron indeed.

Even though Lana doesn't really care about Sith politics, she never really had a place in Sith society either when you think about it. She did, but then lost it easily due to plot mostly. But she's an outcast, too, in my point of view. Compared to Theron, Lana doesn't really get any much character development, which I'm a bit disappointed by. Does Lana have her own novel and comic book? Nope.

I am really hoping for all my toons to have the option to punch him in the face. That's the one option I'm really hoping to have, dark or light side. Don't want to kill him though. =A=

Lana has bad hair days. In the next chapter: her hair turns...green!

When you say it like that... Poor Theron indeed.

Even though Lana doesn't really care about Sith politics, she never really had a place in Sith society either when you think about it. She did, but then lost it easily due to plot mostly. But she's an outcast, too, in my point of view. Compared to Theron, Lana doesn't really get any much character development, which I'm a bit disappointed by. Does Lana have her own novel and comic book? Nope.

I am really hoping for all my toons to have the option to punch him in the face. That's the one option I'm really hoping to have, dark or light side. Don't want to kill him though. =A=

Lana has character development its just not as obvious. Especially if you play a lightsided character.

She is a Sith and yet has been 100% loyal to the outlander. Not once has she even looked like not following the outlanders orders even if she doesn't agree with them. For a sith thats a pretty big deal! I wouldn't be at all surprised if at some point dakrsiders get the chance to make her darker and lightsiders get the chance to make her lighter-- that seems to me where she is headed.

You guys... we won't have a choice to kill him or not. It's going to turn out that he's a double agent, and once he uncovers the plot of the mysterious and shadowy group he's infiltrated, he will rejoin us in order to take them down.

The Outlander will forgive him as if nothing had happened and life will return to status quo.

You guys... we won't have a choice to kill him or not. It's going to turn out that he's a double agent, and once he uncovers the plot of the mysterious and shadowy group he's infiltrated, he will rejoin us in order to take them down.

The Outlander will forgive him as if nothing had happened and life will return to status quo.

While I don't think we'll get to kill him because of reasons other than yours, even going undercover and doing it for the good of the alliance, would still be something that isn't going to fly with some Dark side characters.

Edited by Eshvara