Queue?

the_krackin

Is anyone else stuck in a queue for Jedi Covenant? I've been on it for the last 15 minutes. I've just never seen it before on this server and I'm pretty sure the entire server isn't full. Also, I keep jumping from 49th in the queue to 54th or 50th. Just checking to see if anyone else is having a similar issue. Thanks!

Yes, I got kicked off the server and logged back in to a queue.

My understanding of queues must be out of date because I too am seeing my number drop, and then slowly rise, and then drop, and slowly rise. Over-all it's dropping, but very slowly.

Edit: And I'm afraid to even touch my PC... I already crashed twice while trying to get in, each time getting stuck higher and higher in the queue.

Edited by graumonk

I'm stuck in the queue too.

Guess someone decided to limit the server populations to 30 players in the meantime...

They did warn us that they would perform some upgrades and this could cause temporary issues.

Logged out to try & fix a bug (my inbox suddenly stopped loading) & now I can't get back in! :confused:

The Jedi Covenant servers still say light...

Maybe that's the bug then, because that's exactly why I logged out then back in, to fix my mailbox that was showing I had 2 mail but was blank, then got stuck in the queue. I left myself in it for 30 min, came back looked at server pop, called BS and figured I'll play tomorrow.

Is anyone else stuck in a queue for Jedi Covenant? I've been on it for the last 15 minutes. I've just never seen it before on this server and I'm pretty sure the entire server isn't full. Also, I keep jumping from 49th in the queue to 54th or 50th. Just checking to see if anyone else is having a similar issue. Thanks!

well yes this is the SECOND time in two days that I know more than ten peeps who have had this problem.

devs I know you have said you are aware of the problem but when are going to get a fix? :mad:

I find it hard to believe that a east coat server is full in the middle of the day and school isnt even out yet before I got kicked off there were hardly any people on to start it couldnt have filled up in 15 or so minutes