East Coast Server Issues

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

We're looking into the queuing situation on our East Coast servers. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

---Keith

Thank you. I was ingame, and got the invisible walls experience -- my character could not move beyond a certain area, as though blocked by invisible walls. No travel options worked -- Stronghold, Fleet, nor Quick Travel. Then, I was dumped to the character selection screen. Then, the game stopped responding and I had to manually shut it down. Logged back into the game, and got the "queue" message for all the servers (all East Coast servers) I have characters on.

It's more than just a queue now. Even those in-game cant actually do anything. It's like being DC'd but still shows a good ping.

This^

Edited by Nmyownworld

• Dev Post
Thank you. I was ingame, and got the invisible walls experience -- my character could not move beyond a certain area, as though blocked by invisible walls. No travel options worked -- Stronghold, Fleet, nor Quick Travel. Then, I was dumped to the character selection screen. Then, the game stopped responding and I had to manually shut it down. Logged back into the game, and got the "queue" message for all the servers (all East Coast) servers I have characters on.
Thanks. I've passed on the additional information to the Tech teams.

Hey all,

We're looking into the queuing situation on our East Coast servers. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

---Keith

I appreciate your response and letting us know, and also how quickly you all are on top of this.

Thank you. I was ingame, and got the invisible walls experience -- my character could not move beyond a certain area, as though blocked by invisible walls. No travel options worked -- Stronghold, Fleet, nor Quick Travel. Then, I was dumped to the character selection screen. Then, the game stopped responding and I had to manually shut it down. Logged back into the game, and got the "queue" message for all the servers (all East Coast) servers I have characters on.

This^

I experienced the same. Any type of QT did not work at all and limited to a box to run around in. I was on Iokath during the issue. Then the queue message.

Edited by btmart

Okay, so it's not just me. Was trying to log into a toon on Jedi Covenant, got to about halfway and then got stuck. Had to force-close. Now I'm just sitting at server select. (I should probably go to bed anyway, and finish what I was doing after I'm up.)

To add to this: One of the last things to go down was custom channels. We were able to chat on the GSF channel on TEH right up until being removed. Weren't able to on regular channels.

To add to this: One of the last things to go down was custom channels. We were able to chat on the GSF channel on TEH right up until being removed. Weren't able to on regular channels.

Assume it's all fuxsored and let the professionals do their job ;)

I'm down to 192---make that 193---from 345 when I tried logging in at first (make that 191, now).

I'm pretty sure it's not people getting into the game, its people "leaving" the queue to either re-enter (and hopefully bypass), or just go to sleep.

Anyone that's saying they are in Queue... are any of you actually getting in?

Sitting at a solid 75 here.

In queue on all east coast servers. I actually got kicked out trying to take a summons for a 16m nim snv lockout we're trying to clear the last day. Right before I was kicked out I couldn't access the legacy bay but all other bays were fine. mail was also down.

I'm at 260 on EH.