Eric please reward pvpers

avenger_online

As many of you would know ranked is slowly dying and pop is unbalanced as ever with devs turning a blind eye to the pvp community. I am in a heavy pvp guild who tend to do ranked when we can and many of us would like the old ranked rewards like the furious rewards to return. As many of you know the furious rewards were the best out of all the seasons. Please can you bring them back as a reward for pvp ranked or just for all pvp. Edited by avenger_online

Season 8 on TRE is the most active season for a server in the game's history. Rewards aren't a problem, lots of new players are getting into it and the top players are still playing late into the season.

Active... hmm, waiting time isn't optimal BUT the players who joining ranked arenas aren't suitable fro ranked. If you play reps, you have 40% chance someone from your group will leave few seconds after 1st round starts. You have 70% chance that 1 or 2 guys in your group are ppl who don't know how to play their classes. And i don't even pointing out imballance of classes.

From this point i don't care about rewards, i would like to play arenas with no stress and just enjoy pvp arena enviroment.

Active... hmm, waiting time isn't optimal BUT the players who joining ranked arenas aren't suitable fro ranked. If you play reps, you have 40% chance someone from your group will leave few seconds after 1st round starts. You have 70% chance that 1 or 2 guys in your group are ppl who don't know how to play their classes. And i don't even pointing out imballance of classes.

From this point i don't care about rewards, i would like to play arenas with no stress and just enjoy pvp arena enviroment.

After season 7 rewards, i am not sure why I even bother to que ranked....

The only worthwhile reward is gold banner.

I'd like them to make better rewards that would make people strive for something other than just getting gold then getting the fk out of ranked for the rest of the season because its complete aids.

Valor 25 just doesn't cut it. It takes just 1 person out of 8 to make the match completely worthless and theres a good chance that will happen. Only thing you can hope for is that it ends up being 2 out of 8 and 1 window licker on both teams.

Edited by Wimbleton

Placing all premade groups in ranked queue will kill two birds with one stone.

No, this is one of those games where the rewards for the elite is to farm "lesser" players.

Why do you think they added 242 drops to ops and set bolster to 230 at the same time.

[sarcasm]Fair play would totally kill PvP[/sarcasm]

No, this is one of those games where the rewards for the elite is to farm "lesser" players.

Why do you think they added 242 drops to ops and set bolster to 230 at the same time.

[sarcasm]Fair play would totally kill PvP[/sarcasm]

232, bolster is higher than t1. I just find it amusing most people who complain don't even know about the subject that they're complaining

Edited by jedcjedcjedc