Quick Creds

GlitchingWolf

If you're high enough level to do Czerka or Ziost dailies, you can get about 100K in about 10 minutes. - Only once a day per character. - But if you have several characters do them on all of them.

Quick WZ is about 15K in about 10 mins. GSF the same.

Group up for planetary heroics and do the bonuses. You can tear through a planet in about 20 mins to 1/2 hour for plenty of credits.

And don't spend credits on anything unnecessary. - sell everything you pick up that isn't an upgrade for your gear.

Try hitting your conquest goals- the rewards are not bound so can be sold, you get a 25K certificate too.

If it's bounty week, do bounties and sell the certificates on the GTN.

If you have Cartel coins, buy packs and/or hypercrates and after the bind wears off, sell 'em on the GTN.

Craft stuff to sell from materials you find in the world, or just put them in handy stacks to sell.

Augments and aug kits and the popular dyes sell well. - Mats are dirt cheap - and virtually free if you gather them in the world. Also some of the popular craftable armours. - but you'll have to research that.

The smarter you use your time, the more credits you'll make. Easy peasy.

If you put your mind to it and do a few hours hard graft you can make 50M in a week easy.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

• 2 weeks later...

Meh quick credits means less credits (50k for me).

Me I'm just getting characters to 70 fast as I can (takes about less then 9 hours) and at the end I get about a mill on Taris(republic)/balmorra(imperial) (not even near finishing the planet) though a mill is a lot (could buy a good crystal with that) long term wise I could make about 20-30 mill per character just playing though PVE story solo.

Best quick credits is one planet of heroics (average of 7 missions with bonuses) with a group all at 70. Takes less than a hour make about 1 mill.

And I got more secrets to credits but what I just said will do the trick.

If you're lvl 70 and you're lucky to get a group, do some OPs, if you get the Void Matter Catalyst, you can sell one for 400K, and you'll also end up getting +/- 10 Galactic Command ranks

Daily/ weekly PvP goals and conquest goals also give out those rarer mats. If you're not using them to craft, then they do sell well to those who do.

There are also lootable chests in places still giving out purple mats, some of which sell well, if you want to trundle round looking for them. - Mostly on the higher level planets, like Oricon, Makeb, Rishi.

Grade 9 bio mats sell well when it's rakghoul event on, as people use them to gain influence with Dr. Lokin instead of wandering around Yavin farming nodes for ages.