Missing old archived Purple schematics

Ackire

Ok, I need to know if this is by design or a bug. Yesterday I had the ability to make old archived implants, ear pieces and other assorted items in purple. Example of this is I could make a level 49 expert nano option might implant and a vehemence nano optic might implant. Today, I log in, the only thing showing in my archived is a green schematic for nano option might implant.

I took the time 3 yrs ago to get every purple schematic available to me. Are they all gone for good or is this a bug that will be fixed?

Ok, I just had a conversation with a tech support ingame and was explaining to him about all these schematics that are missing. At first he thought I was talking about items, then I had to politely explain that I was speaking about schematics. Then when he finally understood that I meant creation schematics(purples), he wanted me to list them all. I tried to explain to him that there were at least 30 to 40 on my bioanalysis character and another 30 to 40 on my cybertech.

Next thing I know, he is closing the chat and locking the ticket. WTH?

I would really love to get a response from a mod here about this, is this a known bug or as designed?

no your not the only one, my main sage, Melkorjrrt, has lost over several thousands blue and purple implant schematics. same problem with GM, didnt see to understand my issue. Same problem with my Armourtech, around a hundred. and im guess if i look on my 2nd cybertech, all my earpiece will be gone too. and yes, all my learn purple & blue RE schemtics are gone. bad enough, Archnive are organized correctly and they use the wrong mats, got rank 7 using rank 2 mats, and verse varsea.

I was just wondering about this! I had a lowbie toon who, for whatever reason, i decided just to focus on unlock as many awesome gun designs as possible. Logged in today.. first time year+ all gone... I just assumed they were removed from the game?

no they made an error and reset all the learned RE schemitcs for most crafts. Atm you can remake the blue/green items then RE at 10-20% to relearn them all. Which is complete bull as it took year for my biochem to learn thousands of implants. again GM are no help atm.

no they made an error and reset all the learned RE schemitcs for most crafts. Atm you can remake the blue/green items then RE at 10-20% to relearn them all. Which is complete bull as it took year for my biochem to learn thousands of implants. again GM are no help atm.

I tried to RE them, I got crew skill errors because the system believes I have all the purples already. Hence, we need them to address this.

I been trying to learn the prototype avenger chest and all I got was general crew skill error

I was not shure if it was a bug or they change it so you cant re the old gear to learn the prototype ones

I wanted to run a toon up so I can make purple color crystals. But I don't want to spend the credits on buying them off the Gtn and then trying to re them just to find out you cant and

i don't want blow all the credits if the system is broke or they nerfed it

Rizzi

I been trying to learn the prototype avenger chest and all I got was general crew skill error

I was not shure if it was a bug or they change it so you cant re the old gear to learn the prototype ones

I wanted to run a toon up so I can make purple color crystals. But I don't want to spend the credits on buying them off the Gtn and then trying to re them just to find out you cant and

Rizzi

I hate to sound mean, but Bioware breaks more than they actually improve with these large patches. I believe this is something they broke, but cant seem to get confirmation of that.

Edited by Ackire

• 1 month later...

Rizzi

I just experienced this "general crew skill error" three times while I was trying to RE a blue Stalker Headgear in synthweaving. I RE'd about 12 of them and 3 times I got a message across the screen "General Crew Skill Error" instead of the message saying I learned a schematic, which seems consistent with when I SHOULD be getting the schematic. The item even says 20% chance for research. I didn't put it together until I had spent a TON of money trying to get this schematic...

Hopefully this confirmation of the error will get noticed so devs can fix it, because something like that really REALLY sucks :(

• 2 months later...