Flashpoint decorations

Schanez

Do they still drop? I've been doing HM FPs the last couple of days and none dropped. They used to have like a near 100% or even 100% drop chance on bonus bosses. Now I see none of them. And I failed to find any other means of aquireing some, like the Korriban Slave statues for example. Anyone had any luck with FP drops?

Do they still drop? I've been doing HM FPs the last couple of days and none dropped. They used to have like a near 100% or even 100% drop chance on bonus bosses. Now I see none of them. And I failed to find any other means of aquireing some, like the Korriban Slave statues for example. Anyone had any luck with FP drops?

They still do drop but at abysmal rates.

At least the statue from False Emperor still drops. For some reason half of the groupfinder HM FPs I played recently were False Emperor. In what must have been 10-15 runs, the statue dropped twice, just as often as the speeder.

Edited by Mubrak

They really need to give us the ability to "Purchase For Guild" any flashpoint decorations.

It's a shame that someone has to get the drop and give it up, in order to share their victory with the guild.

This would make it less frustrating that the items rarely drop.

Edited by Xina_LA