(Empire) Darkstorm Guild Recruitment

splintreborn

Hello all, we are recruiting people of all playstyles, Our main focus is PVE and Conquest and we like to have a laugh and all have a brilliant sense of humour.

We go easy on the less experienced players and help out when we can, teach you the tactics of ops

and help you gear up in the process. We aim to do SM op runs 2-3 times a day for this.

We would also like to recruit experienced players for HM progression, aiming for 7 days a week (currently doing 5-6 days a week) and we use StarParse and Teamspeak3.

Raid time for SM: Usually starts around 5pm GMT

Raid time for HM: Starts around 8pm GMT

If you are interested in joining, or would like more info, please post below as i will be checking this thread on a regular basis.

Edited by splintreborn

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in joining but I have a question:

I rolled a couple of new toons for Dark v Light, and the one I'm focusing on the most (a Concealment Op on a light-sided playthrough) I'm also using to test the waters in PvP, so I guess that one wouldn't be best suited for your guild? I did however roll a Hatred Sin on a dark-sided playthrough who would be more suitable for the guild, and I reckon for the foreseeable future I'll be using her a lot, although marginally less than my Op (my Op is higher-level already, so I'm trying to get all the DvL achievements on her). Is this acceptable, given that it's technically me asking for my alt to join your guild?

(On a sidenote, although I've been playing SWTOR for a good while, I've been focusing on story content, so I would be a total noob about most of the group stuff)