We fiinally get something smilar to Jedi Robes in 4.6?o.0

tummiswtor

I am really angry with this. This feels like trolling. Seriously.

Bioware, why won't you just give us the real thing and instead you insist on making cheap knockoffs with mismatched pieces and unnecessary, out-of-place attachments?

This would be a really nice set. Really. If it only received a couple of tweaks:

1. Wth is with the cloth around the neck? It's not even a necwkrap, looks like that piece of cloth girls wear irl for decorative purposes. You know a good lot of us plays male Jedi, too? What is your issue? You've already ruined a great set (Vrook) with a neckwrap that shouldn't even be there.

2. Bit below the waist doesn't even match the chest piece texturing. Seriously, why? Once they do something why won't they finish it? From the looks of it, the top has a painted-on tabard, why isn't it continued below the waist? Why couldn't they make a retex of what Exiled Knight had below the waist? Would look much better than here.

This is ridiculous. They're dodging adding the iconic Jedi robes in every way possible. Why?

Please guys, remove the neckwrap at the very least. I know it is just a few minutes of your precious time. :l

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Ill probably put humble hero belt, i dont know how looks boots, probably heavy with metal parts, so maybe from Humble too. And maybe dye.

Look that every set is not perfect, something doesnt fit. Why? We need to buy another set that got cool boots or belt that suit to this. Marketing.

Well petition with Exiled Master to remove Backpack worked.

But im worry 2 days left to this pack we cannont negotiate scarf.

Edited by tummiswtor

It would literally take less than 5 minutes to remove it in 3ds max or whatever they use and then replace the file in the build.

That's what i mean. :p

But don't worry guys. We get these robes for some weeks, just reskined without scarf!

It would literally take less than 5 minutes to remove it in 3ds max or whatever they use and then replace the file in the build.

I didn't realize you were a game developer. Because obviously you took into account weights, textures, the rew****** of a UV map...

Hey, We finally get something very smilar to Jedi robes or am I wrong?

Why do so many people keep clammoring for Jedi robes? Unless I have no idea what Jedi robes are, there are plenty of them in the game:

Relnex's (hood down)

Exiled Master's (hood up)

There are also a bunch of green Jedi looking robes on the GTN that can be used with the outfit designer.

Also, we now have a couple Sith armor sets that can be dyed brown to look like Jedi robes:

Insidious Consular

Darth Atroxa

What exactly are people looking for when they keep saying "I want Jedi robes"?

Because people keep asking for iconic Jedi robes like we've seen in KotOR 2, KotOR comics, prequel movies and lots of promotional art for SWTOR.

You know a lot of players would like to play a Jedi and have their characters look like an iconic one in a Star Wars game.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Yeah. I always laugh "KotOR II robes were 300 years ago so fk off!"

But we got Sith Lord robes of Tulak, Ajunta Pall, Ragnos outfits that they lived thousand of years before.

What Jedi look serious in Relnex robes? Exiled Master are good enough but i wont use.

This new going to be better.

Why do so many people keep clammoring for Jedi robes? Unless I have no idea what Jedi robes are, there are plenty of them in the game:

Relnex's (hood down)

There are also a bunch of green Jedi looking robes on the GTN that can be used with the outfit designer.

Also, we now have a couple Sith armor sets that can be dyed brown to look like Jedi robes:

Insidious Consular

Darth Atroxa

Its Debunking time!

Relnex's Robes: Has Short sleeves, the robe is tucked under the belt, the chestpiece tunic tucked in at the pants, with no waist attachment or matching leg piece to fully continue the tunic under the belt.

Exiled Master's set: Has the Hood up. Is a nice option, but in order to have the hood down would require a mask or headband which makes the hood COMPLETELY disappear (instead of being on the back) AND leaves the character forced to wear a piece to keep the hood off. The tunic also doesn't dye completely well and the leg piece is a full length skirt instead of thigh length.

Insidious Consular: The hood is buckled at the neck/chest connection (wut?) and also doesn't have the classic two layer Jedi Undertunic. Plus the leg piece is full length instead of thigh length, and isn't even nicely textured like the robe or the Exiled Master's skirt.

Darth Atroxa: It has armor and a forced hood up, need I say more?

Guess what looks awesome though?

http://i.imgur.com/9ha8ELu.jpg

The KOTOR 2 robes, which existed within the timeline 300 years prior AND were worn in artwork by Gnost Dural, so they exist within the Old Republic timeline.

The hood is down on the back, allowing for full free Character head exposure without a headband, the robe is an even color and is flowing over, not under, the belt, the sleeves are long, the tunic continues below the belt to about upper/mid thigh, but is not full length, exposing boots and some pants. Furthermore, it is rather iconic (Yes, Owen wore them first, but Lucas gave the style to pretty much every prequel Jedi, AND they were featured in KOTOR 2.)

Plus, I think the KOTOR 2 robes just look cool, not even as THE Jedi robe, but just as a set in my opinion.

Relnex's (hood down)

Insidious Consular

Darth Atroxa

Maybe they like wearing pajamas because to me that is what they always looked liked but if they like them more power to them, just my jedi will never wear them.

Insidious Counselor + Secondary Black dye = Perfect Emperor Outfit.

Full black & black dye making primary color of robe more dark than black, that's why secondary.

I got that mix, its perfect. (Ive only changed belt). Great experience to play story missions with that :rolleyes:

Tinypic is cancer, please use imgur : )