Goodbye stwor

allissandre

I decide today to stop my account.

I was subscriber since 4 years. I was guildmaster. I passed all my evening or almost in game. I have all the classes too.

But today when i saw the new event i understant that period is finished.

You don't listen the oldest player, you prefer privilege the new player who don't know the game. I think it's easier to you to content us. They less exigeant and they are all to discovert.

I regret this decision but i refused to pay to a game where i am bored.

So today i stopping my account with a twinge.

I know that i'm not the first or the last and you don't care about it. But i want say you farewell because i'm honest

I can totally understand your frustration.

I am also a game-long subscriber, who has leveled all 8 classes not once, but twice on 2 servers. I have no wish to do so again.

I see people posting about how they plan on power-leveling a toon to 50, only to delete it to start the next one, to save on character slots. However, if you read the Legendary requirements carefully, you must have ALL crafting skills maxed out at 550. So unless people plan on maxing a skill with their final character, deleting skill, and starting over with that same character at skill 1 with the next crating skill, these players who plan on power-leveling level 50's will need to max a crafting skill to 550 on said character before they delete it.

This is just one example of flaws I have found in the thinking of the masses concerning this event.

I for one will not be attempting Legendary during this event, as I have already completed all content needed (except the new chapters that have not yet been released).

I do not need a turret mount to stroke my epeen. I have my achievements already.

It seems a kick in the face to long time subscribers. Our prior accomplishments mean nothing.

Jeebus, I guess players can't look past the part you make a new character. I forsee that there will be more awesome stuff that has yet to be announced. This is just getting the LvD event started.

So I say to those that are leaving: Can I Haz Your Stuffs?

I have to admit that I too feel like this new event is a slap in the face to veteran players (or at least those of us who are left). I have 2 mercs, 1 PT, 2 maras, 1 Jugg, 1 Sorc, 1 Assassin, 2 Snipers, 1 Operative, 4 Sents, 2 Guardians, 1 Commando, 2 Vanguards, 4 Slingers, 1 Scoundrel, 2 Sages, and 2 Shadows. I've done the stories time and time again. I've never poured the kind of time, effort, and love into a game that I have this one (not to mention money being a sub since pre-launch). But this LvD event seems directed solely at newer players and veterans like myself sit wondering if we will ever see real endgame content added again. BW promised after the long delay to release Rav and ToS that never again would we wait that long, yet here we are in the longest drought of endgame content we've ever had. Spring has come and gone, the time of year when we are used to hearing about upcoming expansions and new ops coming in the fall, and no news of new ops on the horizon. While this chapter related single player content might be mildy entertaining at times, it is not real endgame content, it's not mmo content, and it's not even remotely challenging. I don't know why the decision was made to cater to a revolving door player base and all the effort put into one and done content instead of making new ops that will actually keep players around. I understand the chapter content is free and given what it is it should be. I would gladly pay an additional $10 or $15 every 6 months for 2 new ops in addition to my sub. I don't know how much longer I'll be here myself. I feel like I'm fighting to save a marriage and my spouse just doesn't give a sh@t anymore.