Well, I think that's it for me...

MrGoldsilver

... At least for a couple months.

Overwatch has captured me, if only because the matches are much more balanced, and I don't feel I have to run with a group just for the chance to get a balanced game.

That said, I'll probably sub for a month once all of KOTFE comes out, if only to play through the stories,

but unless some sort of major balance change happen, or some sort of basic matchmaking is implemented, I can't really stand playing this game anymore. I already play plenty of the "Stupid" specs, like merc heals, and pyrotech powertech, but even the challenge of those specs are starting to get boring.

So, thank you SW:TOR, for giving me nearly three years of memories and countless hours of fun. I will never forget this game.

(No you can not have my stuff. There is always the chance that I might decide to get back into SW:TOR again sometime, and i'll need that stuff)

To the people who still are stubbornly sticking to this game: Good Luck, I truly hope that the Devs will start caring about pvp in this game more.

I heard ya man good luck in your endevors. Its always nice to see people say goodbye and acknowlege that a game they played for years must have been prettty good, at least at some point.

I can't stand the poor matchmaking anymore either, I'm utterly frustrated and want to quit PvP but I just login and queue like a creature of habit, and a few hours later I'm raging. I'm going to let my sub lapse in three days to force me to quit PvPing and get back to the other aspects of the game I have neglected, I'm actually a bit excited to get back to some avhievememt hunting.

Edited by KevinQCowart

I heard ya man good luck in your endevors. Its always nice to see people say goodbye and acknowlege that a game they played for years must have been prettty good, at least at some point.

I can't stand the poor matchmaking anymore either, I'm utterly frustrated and want to quit PvP but I just login and queue like a creature of habit, and a few hours later I'm raging. I'm going to let my sub lapse in three days to force me to quit PvPing and get back to the other aspects of the game I have neglected, I'm actually a bit excited to get back to some avhievememt hunting.

C, you can always PM me if I'm around and I'll group with you ♥ :)

...unless some sort of major balance change happen, or some sort of basic matchmaking is implemented, I can't really stand playing this game anymore. I already play plenty of the "Stupid" specs, like merc heals, and pyrotech powertech, but even the challenge of those specs are starting to get boring.

So, thank you SW:TOR, for giving me nearly three years of memories and countless hours of fun. I will never forget this game.

(No you can not have my stuff. There is always the chance that I might decide to get back into SW:TOR again sometime, and i'll need that stuff)

To the people who still are stubbornly sticking to this game: Good Luck, I truly hope that the Devs will start caring about pvp in this game more.

Yeah I am the same. I have gone into specs I always disliked, just for a change of pace and challenge but all that does is reinforce exactly why I didn't like them in the first place. :p

Some major PVP changes would have to occur, and I feel this is highly unlikely to happen, for me to come back. The pros used to outweigh the cons, and now that's not the case in PVP. Too frustrating for a myriad of reasons.

My biggest problem isn't so much the imbalance, lack of matchmaking, glitches, etc. I actually can accept when games have flaws, I mean devs are not perfect.

What I find most discouraging is the apathetic reactions to such problems regarding some fairly significant issues in PVP. Months and months go by, with not one acknowledgement of any points people "complain" about.

Sorry BW, but it just seems like you don't care.

Anyway, it's sad when I see more work going into a free 1999 MMO running on an EMU server regarding contact between their management and players than this one.

I am going to go mess on Project 1999 EQ1 now, while they have bonus XP for Memorial Day in the USA. Old game, but it's fun because it brings back lots of old memories.