How to get over 200 000 credits

JediLall

I cant get over 200 000 credits which means that i cant buy thi things i want on the galactic trade market.

Is there a way to get over 200 000 credits?

As you can post here, you have no credit cap on this account, so I would assume you mean that you cannot figure out a way to grow your credit balance.

Two things,...

first stop buying random crap, and second, run the weekly heroics including their bonus series, for the credits :)

you have no credit cap on this account

Just a fyi....

I'd have to dig for the thread from eons ago but subs have a cap of about 4.2b. It's kept as a 32bit memory allocation (I can't think of the right word) per character.

I quote my guide on crew skill credits making but a lot of it applies to non-crew skill credits making:

Don't spend credits if you do not absolutely have to: saving credits is as important as making them. Before you buy something on the GTN think to yourself: "Do I really NEED this?" or better yet, "is there a way I can get this without spending credits?"

People do stupid things with in-game currency: be smarter than they are.

Make credits not stuff: be aware of the values of materials and crafted goods because many times the materials are valued higher. And do not be picky about what in fact makes credits. Just because you thought item X would be profitable and it is not, and items A, B, and C are profitable but you thought they would not be does not mean that the crew skill is broken...just craft items A, B, and C for profit.

Making credits at the level cap is much easier than while leveling: Because of having all your companions, and the ability to do dailies heroics with ease, and the fact that you no longer have to spend credits on stuff you did while leveling, and many other factors that are slipping my mind, waiting until a character gets to the level cap is an excellent strategy.

Taking slicing with every new character: Lockbox nodes are free credits plain and simple and running early lockbox missions is a profitable venture too.

Patience is as much a commodity as credits: starting from nothing, if you try to make millions overnight you will probably fail. Yes, there are plenty of exceptions, but they are just that: exceptions. Assume you will be the norm rather than the exception and you are already much better off. This means starting slowly and letting your credit making snowball over time.

Um, they are a sub if they can post here to the forums.

Not entirely true. I know in the past when I've used a referral to get the free week I've been able to use the forums for 1-2 weeks onward until basically patch time.

Not entirely true. I know in the past when I've used a referral to get the free week I've been able to use the forums for 1-2 weeks onward until basically patch time.

I believe you;re considered a sub during those 7 days.

I believe you;re considered a sub during those 7 days.

Perhaps I didn't quite make myself clear.

I meant to say you can still use the forums for anywhere from a few days to a few weeks AFTER your subscription expires be it paid or from referral.

This is based on the "remember me" setting and it just keeping you logged in, it stops after you logout or after a patch seems to do it too.

find a group of 4 and go do the planetary heroics. tattooine, by itself, will net you 700k if you do it in a group of 4 and do all the bonus (i didn't believe it until i went and did for myself, but is true). tat has the highest return, but other planets are not far behind.