SWTOR central - YouTube - Guides / PvP / News / Top 5's

sam-marc

Hello folks.

My name is Sam and I run a YouTube channel by the name of SWTOR Central.

Over the past few months my channel has grown very quickly as has my passion for uploading / creating videos.

I want to share my content with you guys, the player base. After all, SWTOR is the game I play and film.

On my channel you can expect to see PvP, Guides, News, Top 5's and 10's and lot's more. Although my content differs a lot of the time, I'll still find something fun and enjoyable to upload.

I have taken part in collabs with other SWTOR YouTubers such as Kid Lee and Beattieus and hope to do more with others. I would like to keep this thread updated for you guys as regular as I can so you can see what's new and decide whether you want to watch or not.

Here are some of my Fun / Useful videos:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June subscriber reward feedback -

Top 50 Tips 'n Tricks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RfjSEdVCmc

Set Bonus Explained -

Top 5 Lightsabers -

Opening The Plunderer Hypercrate -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, have fun gaming!

Come check out me and Tele perform what I like to call... The BEST Force Push Ever!

Video here:

In this video me and Tele travel through Tatooine looking for some cool places to jump to, we did not expect to pull off the Force Push of the Century!

The beginning of my KOTOR 2 Playthrough!

Come and learn what happened before the events in SWTOR!

My playthrough is 100% interactive, meaning you guys the viewers will be voting on the decisions I make in the game, lots of people have already participated, come and get involved!

Video here:

Darvannis. Easily one of the best looking planets we have due to weather conditions and the skyline.

Me and Tele made it to the highest reachable place on Darvannis to take in the view.

Check it out:

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Thanks for reading!

Hey folks.

The next part of my interactive KOTOR II PlayThrough is here!

This series is doing surprisingly well and i'm having a ton of fun doing it with you guys! Come get involved and choose what decisions I make and how I play the game!

Video here:

Thanks for reading!

Hello folks!

I've made a video comparing the Graphics presets in the game. Don't think i've seen one before which is why I decided to make one for you guys. Make sure you read the description of the video for my system specs.

I hope this video is useful to you in some way.

Video here:

Thanks for reading!

Hey folks!

I decided it would be fun to re-create the force awakens teaser trailer in SWTOR.

Turns out i'm pretty bad at editing a movie like video and even worse at directing it!

But hey, I did it anyways! Video here:

Check it out!

Thanks for reading!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks!

I've decided to create a new video series based on the new event.

I've called it, Road To Legendary. I'll be uploading highlights of my journey rather than a full blown walkthrough. This format suits myself and the viewer better, I feel.

If you would like to watch, head on over to this video for part one:

Part two here:

And more coming soon!

Edited by sam-marc