<Kai Sith'ari> opening sales

SmartAbyss

Im in for Ancient Threat. Is it pub or imp and when is the next time it will be?

Thanks,

Hellz

Imp side at the moment, though there's potential for pub side in the future. Since the titles are legacy and the deco is not bind-on-pickup there's no need to do it Pub side.

Message me specifically about whether you're interested in the titles or the deco. Logistically we can bring more title buyers than deco buyers.

Thanks for your interest,

Glor'findel (Sith'ari of Kai Sith'ari)

id do the <Ancient Threat> & <Master of the Beyond> - 10 mil email in game dtktwenty on impside or dtk on pub side to get ahold of me as i can do it sunday if you have an opening be fun. i don't need the deco though.

Any idea how much the title DreadMaster will be?

If we eventually get to the point of offering Dread Master, it will be considerably cheaper than the current FoF price.

However, most of our team (and guild for that matter) is only just starting NIM content.

If we eventually get to the point of offering Dread Master, it will be considerably cheaper than the current FoF price.

However, most of our team (and guild for that matter) is only just starting NIM content.

why the drive by?

<Kai Sith'ari> is an active guild for PVE, PVP, Conquest and other content, with a recent push into HM/NIM raiding - including three raid teams. We are not able to offer sales runs of the "harder" endgame content at present so I strongly recommend existing hardcore sellers such as the excellent Four of Five and Failure guild runs.

We are available for American and APAC times on most nights. Ancient Threat runs are currently only Weds/Sun server time.

Our Prices:

Title runs:

<Ancient Threat> & <Master of the Beyond> - 10 mil

<Dread Slayer> - 25 mil

<The Resurgent> - 25 mil

Gear/Loot runs:

High lighted hm ops (not tos/rav) - 20 mil

Karagga's Palace HM (all loot that drops) - 15 mil

Eternity Vault HM (all loot that drops) - 15 mil

Scum and Villainy HM (all loot that drops) - 30 mil

Terror from Beyond HM (all loot that drops) - 30 mil

Dread Mask (from Dreadtooth) - 1 mil if one stack, 5/10/15 respectively for 3/5/10 stacks

Dwedtoof (pet from Dreadtooth) - 10 mil

Dreadful Amulet - 25 mil

Ancient Threat Decoration/Guided Tour - 30 mil

you can also whisper officers or Veddy for more info and we won't ancient threat for a little more time since we need to clean it up a little more

• 2 weeks later...
Do you currently offer runs to obtain the Covert Gateway mount ? It's suppose to drop from Ziost operation on hard mode ?

That is actually the hardest fight in the game at the moment, we only have three guildies capable of it.

How much to just join your guild?

I haz no friends. :confused:

I am already on Harbinger...

Kai has an open-door policy, just /cjoin Kai and ask for a ginvite.

Edited by SmartAbyss

Woah, didn't realise they removed master blaster hm, styrak nim, tfb nim and brontes nim from the game!

That's rather subjective m8. The number of kills of HM Mono in 4.0 is tiny in comparison to M&B/Styrak/Terror. Brontes you could make a case for. In any case, this is content that isn't easy to carry someone through unless you have godly dps like you. Happy? :D

Where did you guys find three actual raiders?

Seriously? I'm gonna pm you. This is getting out of hand.

Are any SM Ops options available to be done for token pieces? I was curious.

Yep though this falls under special request and not one of our regular sales runs. Message me when a good day/time is for you and I'll set it up. Server evenings preferred.

Edited by SmartAbyss

That's rather subjective m8. The number of kills of HM Mono in 4.0 is tiny in comparison to M&B/Styrak/Terror. Brontes you could make a case for. In any case, this is content that isn't easy to carry someone through unless you have godly dps like you. Happy? :D

Not sure where you're getting your stats from lol. Perhaps kill vids on twitch? The reason for the disparity of Mono HM vids is because the groups killing it don't consider it anything noteworthy. I can tell you right now though; not a single group who has killed any of the bosses I have mentioned in addition to Mono will say that Mono is harder. But I mean when you claim a boss you can't kill is harder than another boss you can't kill you're probably right :rak_03:

If you meant total times killed then I might be inclined to agree; our team (and I believe most other capable groups) killed mono once in 4.x and did the other harder bosses many more times but that's probably more due to the longer gap of time in those bosses being at tier (mono was at tier last cycle whereas styrak for example has not been at tier for 2 cycles hence the higher inclination to run it).