[Spoiler] Kaliyo in her apartment

Reginleifr

While playing my femAgent, a femBH of my guild told me that they could flirt with Kaliyo in her Zakuul apartment.

No matter how often I aborted the dialogues and chose different choces, I did not got it.

All I was ever hoping for... and it got smashed again.

Which probably means, everyone now can. Everyone, except femAgents? wth?

Edited by Reginleifr

I was playing a male warrior,

I didn't take that flirt and there was another one at the end of the story in the cantina. It didn't seem like it would go anywhere if I'd taken either though.

It totally sucks that the classes that are probably most interested in SGRomancing the old companions would be the one's that previously had them on their crew.

I'm going to try it with my FemConsular now.

Was your character "locked in" to a romance with a different companion? That might be a factor. My male agent didn't have any flirt options with her either and he's romancing Theron and also LS (which might be a factor?)

Except that my Inquisitor is romancing Lana, is LS, and still got the options for her. Hopefully it's just a bug? The same thing happened to my agent as well.

Was your character "locked in" to a romance with a different companion? That might be a factor. My male agent didn't have any flirt options with her either and he's romancing Theron and also LS (which might be a factor?)

My Commandogirl married Aric (love letter in Chapter II to prove it), snogged Theron (love letter in Chapter II to prove it), and shacked up with Lana (check mark on her 'N' panel to prove it!), and she got both [Flirt] options.

I'm curious about this too. I got a flirt with her on my femwarrior, but I didn't use it. For the record I'm not in a romance with any of the kotfe companions because I'm waiting for Quinn to return, so I don't know if that was why I had the option.

I've mentioned my concern in other threads that we'll all be boinking each other's spouses, lol. It was bad enough when my husband tried to kill me but if I find out he's been fooling around...

My female Consular had both {Flirt} choices pop-up. I didn't choose either...'cuz I really don't like Kaliyo and my character is romancing Lana. I was actually surprised to see the second option (in the cantina) since I didn't take the 1st one.

Also, my friend played through on her female Sith Warrior and she says...

Kaliyo basically tells female characters that she only plays "head games" with women, but since she likes the Outlander she won't waste your time doing that.

My female Consular had both {Flirt} choices pop-up. I didn't choose either...'cuz I really don't like Kaliyo and my character is romancing Lana. I was actually surprised to see the second option (in the cantina) since I didn't take the 1st one.

Kaliyo basically tells female characters that she only plays "head games" with women, but since she likes the Outlander she won't waste your time doing that.

At least she (or the writers) finally admit she's queerbait. It's like Jack all over again :rolleyes:

Basically said the same to my male smugglerr, settled for a drink :p

Basically, agents can't flirt with her if they hadn't previously romanced her. This will probably be the same for the rest of the classes, too. Female agents aren't even missing out, considering she isn't a lesbian anyway. As another guy already said, she tells you she doesn't swing that way. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Basically, agents can't flirt with her if they hadn't previously romanced her. This will probably be the same for the rest of the classes, too. Female agents aren't even missing out, considering she isn't a lesbian anyway. As another guy already said, she tells you she doesn't swing that way. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

I wouldn't say there are 'plenty of fish in the sea' for lesbian Outlanders...'one fish' is more accurate'