To the Crybaby Community

QetraFussion

Eeer excuse me my good sir but we were promised 4.1 EARLY acess if we were subscribers at february the first,and most people will now loose their early acess day due to their mistakes,as a paying customer we should be rewarded for this lack of proper conduct,I Know eric is just doing his job but the guy above him should realize that all the community is being damaged by this so we should ALL get something,not just a few Lucky people who were able to get the code for cartel coins,i think everyone should get something,because they promised something then they didn't delivered this isn't the first time they have done that,and this has a name,promising something the not delivering,FRAUD or a hoax!I really hope this doesn't happen again because if it does they will loose a ton of subs,which they already did by now i presume.

All the crying and complaining needs to stop, seriously!

Because? You said so?

Eric is doing his job & does it well.

You mean posting single-use codes and trivia about himself so that a few of the many people affected can get some cartel coins? And the others are shown the middle finger, as usual? I'm aware that the whole issue is not ultimately his fault, but this is ridiculous.

You people need to show respect!

Cuz once again... you said so? Respect is earned.

When all you emo carebears complain nonstop, that doesn't make anyone want to do anything for you...

When I'm happy, I pay my subscription, they get their paycheck and everyone is happy. When I'm not happy, I come here and complain. Also don't become a community manager if you can't take the heat.

All the crying and complaining needs to stop, seriously! Eric is doing his job & does it well. You people need to show respect! When all you emo carebears complain nonstop, that doesn't make anyone want to do anything for you...

While he is doing his job, handing out a few "items" to a few people doesn't help the community. People have unsub because of a lot of problems and yet nothing is still done. A few people getting things doesn't help.