Star fortress decoration drops

redarrowz

So for some time now I have been running the star fortress stuff for decorations solo. My problem is when ever I'm solo all the deco drops have a bind timer and I am unable to sell or donate these drops, it doesn't matter if it's a heroic sf or solo sf it's all the same. Has anyone found a way to remove this timer ?

I've sent in a ticket asking for help in game but the response was to just leave the phase and re enter....thanks for the great ticket responses biioware

It seems to be a glitch. I've gotten some with the timer, and some without.

I have yet to confirm this, but I think, if you stack one that has a timer with one without it, the timer goes away.

I just tested this out via buying unbound ones off the gtn ( expensive ) but I can confirm that this solved the issue for the decorations I had. Thank you.

None disappear for me. And the timers wording is odd:

"This item will permanently bind in ...." Rather than the wording you get from buying from the cartel market.

And when the timer runs down, I still can't list them. even though there is no bind indicator on them at all.

Have a bunch now that the timers have run out that I can't list on the GTN yet keep seeing the same items being sold.