Dromund Kaas needs about 50 or 100 more hooks

DarthPhenex

I just found out about the hook limit in my guilds stronghold. I love the player housing idea and love making "detailed" rooms in any game that has this feature. But im only 4 hooks from cap, and 2 rooms are practically empty, There is just simply not enough hook slots to fill up an entire base, especially a guild stronghold with all those trpphies. I really hope the cap raises, and would also love a starship hook on the landing pad. It costs 3.5mil for the balcony yet lacks a starship hook which clearly seems to fit, since the ships sizes are waay smaller than the actual ships.

I agree about having a starship hook on the landing pad. As for 50 to 100 more total hooks-- I just now barely hit 100% on my occupied hook count in Coruscant and 100 more hooks would drag me down all the way to like 75% again, and that... would be rather frustrating :p

Sorry, but an apartment is not a house, no matter how you slice it haha.

A better solution, would be that in order to achieve the 100%, it would only require you to place the current amount, and anything after that no longer counts towards that %. There are just way too many unused hook spaces, and its a shame. But this would be the best compromise.

I second this whole-heartedly!

My DK stronghold has been at 100% for ages now but could still use more decorations, especially when you use many of the hooks to get a lush garden for the terrace like me. ;)

I think 50 hooks more in total would be a nice compromise between people who really wish to decorate it further and those who only use it for conquest boni. Hell, I'd even take 25. Anything to get a few more items into that house... and more plants!

I'm a funishing freak for my SHs, and yeah some hooks just don't get much love. It's a pity you cannot "paint" a room say, because I tend to find the walls themselves can be quite bland. Perhaps as a "legacy unlock" ? I'd love to do far more with the walls and lights, but then I run out of hooks far too fast. I like having a bit of movement in my rooms too. Pets as a "freebie" maybe ?

Another nice addition would be a "Toy Box", and maybe say a "Speeder Display Module" which would allow other people visiting your SH to check out your toy/speeder collection if you have one, without the need of putting speeders on display on a hook unless you want to. (Favourite mounts)