Neutral Strongholds?

Longport

I'm coming back to the game from a long break and bought my first stronghold. When a character from the opposite faction tries to get there, the system wants to charge me 1k credits to be smuggled into it.

My question is, are there neutral stronaholds where both factions can access them without a fee?

Excellent. Thank you for the response. :)

Which ones are considered neutral, though? Looking through the descriptions of each that I've found, they don't specifically say. And before I put down some credits/'CCs on another one I'd like to be sure that it's a neutral one.

I'm coming back to the game from a long break and bought my first stronghold. When a character from the opposite faction tries to get there, the system wants to charge me 1k credits to be smuggled into it.

My question is, are there neutral stronaholds where both factions can access them without a fee?

Coruscant: Republic only, 1000 creds for Imps

Dromund Kaas: Imp only, 1000 creds for Pubs

Tatooine, Nar Shadda: neutral. <<== free for both factions.

EDIT: Yes, and Yavin.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Coruscant: Republic only, 1000 creds for Imps

Dromund Kaas: Imp only, 1000 creds for Pubs

Tatooine, Nar Shadda: neutral. <<== free for both factions.

EDIT: Yes, and Yavin.

Correct. Though I would like to add that the cost for smugglers and imperial agents is only 250 creds due to their special skills.

Wow. That's the first time I've heard anyone mention that. Cool, thanks.

I was noticing that. I might make myself comfortable in the heart of Dromund Kaas on my smuggler. I mean, I don't go to my personal stronghold often, but when I do, it is my 8 out of 9 unlocked one, and I like the scenic view ;)

Just wish it had a hook for my ship. I heard it does not.

I was noticing that. I might make myself comfortable in the heart of Dromund Kaas on my smuggler. I mean, I don't go to my personal stronghold often, but when I do, it is my 8 out of 9 unlocked one, and I like the scenic view ;)

Just wish it had a hook for my ship. I heard it does not.

My Coruscant fills that role, except it is 9/9 unlocked and 100% decorated, and no, the balcony (the only place where that sort of hook could be) has the next size of hook down from "ship". I have a Sarlacc Pit out there...