RP-PVP Event ! Saturday Sept. 5th!

Kioth

RP-PVP Event!

Hello,

On the EbonHawk Server, I am throwing an RP-PVP Event. This Saturday.

September 5th, starting around 3pm est.

PVP- Will be a PVP tournament, The Grand Price is 2 million Credits out of my own pocket. Runner up will recieve 500k.

Both Empire and Republic Characters can enter. Please only 1 Entree per Person

It will be done in tournament brackets. I am aiming for total 20 people but if less sign up we will adjust Accordingly.

To enter this tournament the fee is 50k.

This fee, Enters you into the bracket and shows you are going to show. If you submitted the money and are not able to show up. The fee is non-refundable.

Rules:

All Classes, accepted. no restrictions on anything, tactics gear or otherwise.

If you have it on your Bar you can use it. Including Medpacks,Stims, adrenals etc.

Murder is encouraged, strategy?, welcomed, Tactics applauded., Cannibalism? You'd be the first!

PVP wise there are no rules, do what you can to win.

The rules will not be changed.. period.

Nar Shadda stronghold.

We have an Arena there willing to be used. If majority of people do not like it for reasons we can change it to more suitable accomendations.

RP - Come mingle with people, come gamble on who is going to win and who is going to lose! Vote for your favoriate PVPers. Sit down, have a drink and look at the lovely eye candy that will be on staff to entertain you. Drinks are on the house.

Looking for a couple Volunteers for the event as well Please whisper me if interested.

If you have any questions feel free to whisper me or send me a mail in game

Character name: Pretoriano

Hey there! I'd be happy to re-post this event across other Ebon Hawk Communities and websites, but could you please provide the following additional information:

1. Who are the in-game contacts, with Faction and spelling (accent marks)?

2. What is the name of the Nar Shaddaa Stronghold, if it's going to be listed on the Public Directory?

Thank you! That be most appreciated!

Here is the info you asked for

Stronghold Name:

Naprox's Imperial Sanctuary

Empire Contact: Pretoriano ( Sith Jugg)

Republic Contact : Kioth (Jedi Guaridan)