Subscriber rewards

OrionGaige

The description says, you get all of the rewards when the expansion comes out. So october 27 and you will probably get all the stuff via mail as always. Those "rewards" are for keeping your subscription up until actual content is released. Edited by Neglience

I subscribe for the rewards like the new companion that comes out tomorrow so do i wait tomorrow in the mail or how because im new to all this.

You have to subscribe by the 10th in order to get the reward in Oct either the day of early access or Oct 27th . Sorry :( about the confusing

The description says, you get all of the rewards when the expansion comes out. So october 27 and you will probably get all the stuff via mail as always. Those "rewards" are for keeping your subscription up until actual content is released.

so that means i will get the companion tomorrow since i subsricbed

You get the Comp when the expansion goes live. In October. Hard to get something that doesn't exist yet. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is the stalemate day. If you're not subscribed before it ends, you won't get Nico Okarr. That's all. :cool:

If you keep the subscription going until the launch of the expansion you get the Pre-Launch Reward items October 20 at the early launch of the expansion.

If you do not have a subscription at all the different dates (Jul 31 or AUG 10, AUG 31, SEP 30, OCT 19) you will get the rewards October 27.

Edited by Icestar

No!

No rewards before 27 of October! If you have an active subscription on the deadlines you will get the reward(s) in October, not before.

Edited by Neglience

• 4 weeks later...
If you keep the subscription going until the launch of the expansion you get the Pre-Launch Reward items October 20 at the early launch of the expansion.

If you do not have a subscription at all the different dates (Jul 31 or AUG 10, AUG 31, SEP 30, OCT 19) you will get the rewards October 27.

Do you live on this forum, Icestar? I always see you.

Out of curiosity, does the 7 days of free subscription from a referral count as being subscribed for the purposes of getting the KotFE stuff?

Someone asked the Customer Service people, and the answer was no. But as all prior goodies (Thinking mainly of the semi-recent lightsaber crystals here) were given to people who used the referral sub, the answer is... Who knows. CS have been completely wrong about things before.