Do Inquisitors Use A Different Skill Resource To Warriors?

BlackVargan

I started a warrior as I wanted to make a marauder. I'm currently level 9 although I've come across a slight issue.

I'm using to playing assassin type characters in MMOs who don't have to attack for a while before they can use their skills, like warrior for example, having to build up rage before being able to use certain skills.

I was just wondering if Inquisitors (Assassins mainly) use a different resource for their skills? Basically I want to be able to use my skills at any time if possible, which you can't do with the warrior as you have to build up enough rage to use the skill first.

Thanks.

Yes, they do. Inquisitors use Force Energy, which is a standard RPG / MMO "mana bar" - it starts off full and then gets used up as you use abilities (and replenishes automatically over time), as opposed to Warriors who use the Rage resource. Edited by DarthDymond

Yes, as others mentioned. SW/JK are the only ones where the resource starts empty and builds up. All others are standard: start full.

BTW, Marauder/Sentinel are generally considered the toughest to level, though the storyline PvE is easy enough for any class to solo.