New image from the gameplay trailer coming tomorrow ( POTENTIAL SPOILERS )

Darth_Wicked

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The position he has his hands in looks to me like when your wrists are bound, so maybe this is Marr being captured and brought to Valk. Though there's also the possibility that upon first hearing of the Eternal Empire, Marr and Co go to meet the Eternal Emperor to maybe try and get him on their side against the republic.

Yea, I feel ya. Really not sure what to think about this.

Whenever I have EXCEPTIONALLY low expectations, they still manage to shatter those same expectations. This is a whole new level of predictability, IMHO. :o

Shame about the voice actor that is now getting replaced (?).

So true.

Doug Bradley was peerless, and his delivery was one of the few things I fully enjoyed while playing through Ziost.

Doug Bradley was peerless, and his delivery was one of the few things I fully enjoyed while playing through Ziost.

This ^

I would often bring up some videos to revisit the story and his voice

Edited by typenine

Then you must have NOT listened the same thing I did.

Both the Inquisitor and Marr refer to Valkorion as the Sith Emperor.

I didn't hear the inquisitor (Though that could be because I don't find their voice memorable...) and all that Marrsaid was how he refused to kneel and how death is what Valkorian fears the most. I'll go back and watch it...

Whenever I have EXCEPTIONALLY low expectations, they still manage to shatter those same expectations. This is a whole new level of predictability, IMHO. :o

Lol, yea that`s really the truth to be honest. But hey, that`s Bioware Austin for you. I mean it`s not like I had much expectations after Shadow of Revan but well.......

have to say, for all the buzz they made around those new characters and it turns out to be the sith emperor we all have been dealing all this time....it`s really lame.

I didn't hear the inquisitor (Though that could be because I don't find their voice memorable...) and all that Marrsaid was how he refused to kneel and how death is what Valkorian fears the most. I'll go back and watch it...

I guessed you missed the Sith Emperor bit

Okay, re-watched it and realised I was mistaking Inq's voice for the SW's... And for some reason my ears were saying that Vitiate's voice was changing. Yeah, disappointing. Though the final line makes me confused...

Because it's Valkorion now

Lol, yea that`s really the truth to be honest. But hey, that`s Bioware Austin for you. I mean it`s not like I had much expectations after Shadow of Revan but well.......

have to say, for all the buzz they made around those new characters and it turns out to be the sith emperor we all have been dealing all this time....it`s really lame.

Yes there are getting predictable but they need to wrap Vitiate up