All those ultra-cheap hypercrates on gtn recently... Are they legit?

There is this guy(s) with crazy names with weird letters and accents. Every week he's putting LOADS of hypercrates which are very undervalued. I have spent 100 mil already but... It makes me wonder if this is legit. It's like if he spent thousand weekly on those crates.

Don't you guys find it pretty weird?!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

There is this guy(s) with crazy names with weird letters and accents. Every week he's putting LOADS of hypercrates which are very undervalued. I have spent 100 mil already but... It makes me wonder if this is legit. It's like if he spent thousand weekly on those crates.

Don't you guys find it pretty weird?!

What's their price? Under 5 mill?

He buys them off CM, sells on GTN, sell the credits and then repeat the cycle.

So you think it's a credit seller? What's the point, though. If i was using a stolen credit card i'd rather get the money out of it rather than buying cc and selling items for creds and then creds hahah

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Dang it, and I was so much looking forward to this month's packs. I wanted to buy a dozen from him. :l Now my conscience will make me feel guilty.

Why are you telling us about your conscience? Does it make you feel good to tell us about the morally right choices you make in life?

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest... I think it's a nice thing.

Desirable cartel market items became cheaper and more accessible now. And on top of it guys who decide to use their credit card info on sellers' site get a lesson for life. And Bioware always makes some extra cash. And guys into reselling cartel market items got it easier, too.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

To be honest... I think it's a nice thing.

Desirable cartel market items became cheaper and more accessible now. And on top of it guys who decide to use their credit card info on sellers' site get a lesson for life. And Bioware always makes some extra cash. And guys into reselling cartel market items got it easier, too.

Would hate to be the one to find out it was from my bank account :mad: