Annoyed by new packs ...

ArtaxDarkmane

HUTTBALL UNIFORMS!?!?!? ARE YOU FREAKIN" KIDDING ME?!?!?!?

Occasionally, a new Cartel pack comes out with real potential. We look at the new stuff and decide if we are interested. If we are we may be inclined to buy a pack or two. The idea to buy a pack and not get robbed of every hard earned credit I have made to get the rest of the set was IMO a wonderful idea. Then I bought a pack ... one pack ...

To say I was displeased was a massive understatement. I received what was IMO, collectively the most hideous items ever created for the game. A Huttball uniform. Which one doesn't matter, as they are all equally hideous. I would also argue that they are far from rare, as I have seen pieces of sets for years on the GTM. The vast majority of players may not own a set, but that's not because they are rare. It's because they are unwanted.

These new sets will flood the market, and the people selling them will soon be hard-pressed to get their deposit out of them. I have learned my lesson. I will not buy another pack until I know the possible contents of the pack.

Yeah...the grand acquisition packs can sometimes be good, sometimes be bad. First go around I got Revan, this time I got the Thul Loyalist set...not exactly the best, nor the most in demand on any server's GTN. :p