Voss: Jedi Knight conclusion and World Arc conflict

Dayshadow

Has anyone completed the Voss world arc as a Jedi Knight? I played it as the Consular because it makes little sense to me that given what's a stake the JK can afford to be doing side objectives (I played all class stories together).

For reasons people who have completed the Jedi Knight story and the Voss world Arc will understand, they would seem to conflict.

If the JK story ends with Sel-Mekor's demise, what value is the choices at the end of the World Arc? That is, if Sel-Mekor is gone, then the darkness cannot spread. The mutual extinction prophecy becomes a falsehood. Yes, I understand that you can view it as a choice between peace and war, but the dialog as presented (at least in non-JK version) just wouldn't make sense given what transpires in the JK story.

If you complete the class story first and then do the world arc what happens then? Does dialog change? Does the JK still feign ignorance of Sel-Mekor when the Gormak Kings mentions it or that giant beast you fight?

If Sel-Mekor is destroyed first and then you finish up the World Arc second does the avatar acknowledge that there is no Sel-Mekor? How does a non-existent being have an avatar?

I couldn't find a JK world arc video on YouTube.

Edited by Dayshadow

Has anyone completed the Voss world arc as a Jedi Knight? I played it as the Consular because it makes little sense to me that given what's a stake the JK can afford to be doing side objectives (I played all class stories together).

For reasons people who have completed the Jedi Knight story and the Voss world Arc will understand, they would seem to conflict.

If the JK story ends with Sel-Mekor's demise, what value is the choices at the end of the World Arc? That is, if Sel-Mekor is gone, then the darkness cannot spread. The mutual extinction prophecy becomes a falsehood. Yes, I understand that you can view it as a choice between peace and war, but the dialog as presented (at least in non-JK version) just wouldn't make sense given what transpires in the JK story.

If you complete the class story first and then do the world arc what happens then? Does dialog change? Does the JK still feign ignorance of Sel-Mekor when the Gormak Kings mentions it or that giant beast you fight?

If Sel-Mekor is destroyed first and then you finish up the World Arc second does the avatar acknowledge that there is no Sel-Mekor? How does a non-existent being have an avatar?

I couldn't find a JK world arc video on YouTube.

It's poor writing at its best. The same as SW Voss and the whole act III jk, but I learned of a way how it transpires.

I haven't played planetary story as well, but most likely it's unchanged.

As for how can a shapeless being have an Avatar...really? Aren't all gods shapeless beings? And don't they occasionally have Mortal representatives? A being called an avatar?

As for how can a shapeless being have an Avatar...really? Aren't all gods shapeless beings? And don't they occasionally have Mortal representatives? A being called an avatar?

I said "Non-existent", not "shapeless".

If Sel-Mekor is destroyed (i.e. there is no Sel-Mekor) there can be no avatars. Therefore, unless the JK story is a farse and the prophecy misinterpreted, the JK story runs contrary to the world arc.