Tactical Ops = serouis faceroll

So Ive been noticing how these runs are vastly easy. 4 dps can just faceroll this . Good to teach people group play.

Hardmodes offer some interesting fun and hard challenges but I feel that Tactical Ops are just - Bleh

Tactical ops?

the sm version of ops seem like tactical fps to me they are so stupid easy

Yet people ask casuals like me to link achievements before they accept you to their group... :confused:

After all this is a game where you need 50k hp for EV (back in the day people did NiM in what... 150s?).

Edited by Halinalle

Yet people ask casuals like me to link achievements before they accept you to their group... :confused:

If players are seriously asking for achievements for story mode level 55 content then they've got bigger problems as in they don't understand squat. If they want an achievement just drop a level 60 one on them, and if they can't put two and two together that you'll be completely fine in the raid then definitely don't join them for it.

If players are seriously asking for achievements for story mode level 55 content then they've got bigger problems as in they don't understand squat. If they want an achievement just drop a level 60 one on them, and if they can't put two and two together that you'll be completely fine in the raid then definitely don't join them for it.

None of my characters are geared for 60SMs.

But it would have been funny to get Blood Hunt HM achievement before it got nerfed and linked that instead of 55 ops achievement. "I could probably do NiM in this gear but I don't have SM achievement. I completed impossible HMFP though."

Edited by Halinalle

None of my characters are geared for 60SMs.

Someone already said this in another thread, but please stop this "boohoo, I'm undergeared" talk when you're clearly not. It just makes you look whiny. Just do what you want to do.

So Ive been noticing how these runs are vastly easy. 4 dps can just faceroll this . Good to teach people group play.

Hardmodes offer some interesting fun and hard challenges but I feel that Tactical Ops are just - Bleh

u wot M*8